I wen't out on the piss last night...

Jerry Springer

Up London Bridge..Started talking to this geezer, Looked abit like Frank Bruno.. probably the same size aswell.. ugly bastard one of them big hench ugly looking bastards with a nose the width of my head.anyways 2,2'swe are joking about and he tells everyone he is my dad.. so I joke and said "if you are my dad you owe me 25 years of child support.. give us some dosh"he laughs and goes "don ask me fo money, when yo ask me fo money me nat ya father"So I replied "do you wan't me to buy you a drink then? it's only fair you payed your taxes for me ...so let me buy you a drink back"he goes to some heads round the table..."I could not have a son who was a white bastard, white man can't jump, white man can't ask me for nothing"So I called him a black c*nt so he tried squaring up to me so I smashed a bottle on the table and went to cut his face and everyone got in the middle (one of them ones)do you think I was too harsh or do you think he was out of order?

you replied to his racism with more racism, you stooped to his level, you're just as much of a wasteman as he is
but if it was on the other foot and I called him it first? telling me he wouldn't react the same if not harder?It's kind of nuts cause my cousin works with him so I feel abit bad but he said what he said and I repliedIt was all humour untill I said what I said get me.

you replied to his racism with more racism, you stooped to his level, you're just as much of a wasteman as he is
but if it was on the other foot and I called him it first? telling me he wouldn't react the same if not harder?It's kind of nuts cause my cousin works with him so I feel abit bad but he said what he said and I repliedIt was all humour untill I said what I said get me.
well your insult was more direct, but he squared up to you, if you was doing it jokingly i'd say it was even fault

Robinho you waceman, shut the f*ck up for once.And to the original poster, as said before your reply was just as bad as hisFrom time he said his line you should of cut to the face slicing, allow smashing and bottle then not doing sh*t.
so theres fam in the middle and women and i should start cutting them to get to that waceman?please.

Robinho you waceman, shut the f*ck up for once.And to the original poster, as said before your reply was just as bad as hisFrom time he said his line you should of cut to the face slicing, allow smashing and bottle then not doing sh*t.
so theres fam in the middle and women and i should start cutting them to get to that waceman?please.
I am sure there was enough time to get a quick jab with the bottle to his face.Either way your a wacemanRetaliated in a dumb way, which was also racialSmashed the bottle for no reasonActing like a clown in front of Women and FamilyWell dun son.

I am sure there was enough time to get a quick jab with the bottle to his face.Either way your a wacemanRetaliated in a dumb way, which was also racialSmashed the bottle for no reasonActing like a clown in front of Women and FamilyWell dun son.
listen.. I went to the table grabbed the bottle and heads see it coming it wasn't like we was standing right next to the tableluckily for him we wasn'tlucky for you that you wasn't there cause I would of deffo nutted you in your nose.

LOL YOU JOKERYOUR FAKE HYPE WON'T GET YOU NOWHERE WITH ME, THEM DAVE MOVEMENTS WITH THE BOTTLEWHY COME ON HERE AND ASK FOR PEOPLES OPINIONS (do you think I was too harsh or do you think he was out of order?)AND THEN ACT LIKE A BITCH WHEN I GIVE YOU MINEYOUR LOSTDELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.

LOL YOU JOKERYOUR FAKE HYPE WON'T GET YOU NOWHERE WITH ME, THEM DAVE MOVEMENTS WITH THE BOTTLEWHY COME ON HERE AND ASK FOR PEOPLES OPINIONS (do you think I was too harsh or do you think he was out of order?)AND THEN ACT LIKE A BITCH WHEN I GIVE YOU MINEYOUR LOSTDELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.
AFTER YOU DELETE YOUR MUMS ACCOUNT.>

Guest the_truth_hurts

yeah you flopped, you should have come with a wittier comeback than that. Stooping to racisn and aggression cause youre losing an argument.