I wen't out on the piss last night...

Jerry Springer

see this is why your a complete moron.instead of being racist you could of been the bigger man and corrected him for hs racist remark but then again you are too dumb for that to even cross your mind.so overall you are a knob.
hes talkin sh*t i bet it never even happened i dont give a f*ck what he says he couldnt bang a drum

lol ashman you are ugly be honest.certain man you can put there looks down to tastes and preferences.but you are just universally ugly.there is not one culture or place on earth where someone would see a picture of you and say you were good looking.come like god mixed together all the bad bits in your parents DNA just to see what would happen.obviously it wasnt good...4ba98c45f5ac6008a5f2683f6acab3ba.jpg

lol ashman you are ugly be honest.certain man you can put there looks down to tastes and preferences.but you are just universally ugly.there is not one culture or place on earth where someone would see a picture of you and say you were good looking.come like god mixed together all the bad bits in your parents DNA just to see what would happen.obviously it wasnt good...4ba98c45f5ac6008a5f2683f6acab3ba.jpg
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLMFAOtook it there

BUT THE THING IS YEAHyou lot are just batty holesSEE HOW YOU ARE ALWAYS JUDGING NEXT MANSIN EVERY TOPICPURE GAY BOYSDO YOU THINK I CARE WHAT YOU 10 INCH NOSTROL PICKY HEADS THINK?LMFAOI DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ON THIS SITE THINKS CAUSE UR ALL PRO BLACK ANYWAYS AND THAT INCLUDES THE DUMB WHITE SLAGSI HAD BETTER LOOKING GASH THEN ANY MAN IN YOUR FAMILY FROM 10 GENERATIONS DOWNI POST MY PICTURE WHILST U MANS STAY BEHIND UR SCREENS WITH NO PICTURES BECCAUSE U KNO U WOULD GET GUNNED YOURSELVES BY THE OTHER HOMOS ON HEREDO I LIE THOU DO I LIE THOUNO NO NOPURE HOMO ANTICTS ON ERE

BUT THE THING IS YEAHyou lot are just batty holesSEE HOW YOU ARE ALWAYS JUDGING NEXT MANSIN EVERY TOPICPURE GAY BOYSDO YOU THINK I CARE WHAT YOU 10 INCH NOSTROL PICKY HEADS THINK?LMFAOI DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ON THIS SITE THINKS CAUSE UR ALL PRO BLACK ANYWAYS AND THAT INCLUDES THE DUMB WHITE SLAGSI HAD BETTER LOOKING GASH THEN ANY MAN IN YOUR FAMILY FROM 10 GENERATIONS DOWNI POST MY PICTURE WHILST U MANS STAY BEHIND UR SCREENS WITH NO PICTURES BECCAUSE U KNO U WOULD GET GUNNED YOURSELVES BY THE OTHER HOMOS ON HEREDO I LIE THOU DO I LIE THOUNO NO NOPURE HOMO ANTICTS ON ERE
lol if im lying why are you hyping in some double spaced caps lock essay.just type it"im ugly" you will feel much better. its not even us "10 inch nostrol picky heads" your fellow white lads will tell you the same. your ugliness is universal it transcends all the boundaries set by race,culture and personal preference. its just one of those where everyone can just agree "thats ugly".