smaddy

It was mere coincidence but on the same day I got my phone jacked by like 30 girls (when people asked it was a massive guy with a knife) I stole bare dvds from this skagheads house.
LOL an in other threads your 'arranging' to link a male off here for beefregthngrhngh bfdhgnfhgngdt

i bet anymoney it went 30 tho
lol, alot happens in a small space of time5 can look like 30
It wasnt an emmerdale thing.There was a massive amount of them. Like they just came from a rave or something.The last time I whacked a girl she needed stitches on her head. I know how fragile girls are and im not going to prison for murder.
So you did nothing? You just handed it over?
Nah i did a wiley and dropped it by accident without realising.I was getting rude to them but then i remembered girls carry knifes as well now so i thought f*ck it, i would have to be stupid to risk my life for this. even if they didnt have a knife, I know i couldnt have taken on all of them.
surely if worse came to worse you couldve thrown one punch and outran the rest.i CANT believe you would give up a phone so easily to a group of girls

Guest Billy Bonds
It was mere coincidence but on the same day I got my phone jacked by like 30 girls (when people asked it was a massive guy with a knife) I stole bare dvds from this skagheads house.
LOL an in other threads your 'arranging' to link a male off here for beefregthngrhngh bfdhgnfhgngdt
Lol at comparing one male to 15 girls. All in their twenties ill add, I was 15.

Guest Billy Bonds
LOL at being 20+ and hanging about in a group of 30 to rob a kid.
I dont think it was orchestrated as I said it looked like they had just come from a rave.