kanye west

bayy

Come off all dat mum talk fam.Especially when you dont know peoples family situations.If you cant keep it to standard forum banter then dont chat cus e-thugs like u aint cuttin it, im not even gonna hype cus its online im just gonna leave it at this.
an u question my age?on a level if that hurt ur feelin u better jus log off fam cos suck ur mum is any talk on here so get down or lay down jus like ur mum!!

Yeah I do question your age, because your going on like a 12 year old right about now, you keep going on about mans mum like you know me.Truth is you probably dont know anyone thats why you come on this forum, trying to make friends and get people to bred you, probably gets you excited, go out and find a girl and stopping rusbing up your sisters poom while shes asleep you inbredI aint replying in here again cus I know the next post will involve 'mum' and its just getting stupid.

Yeah I do question your age, because your going on like a 12 year old right about now, you keep going on about mans mum like you know me.Truth is you probably dont know anyone thats why you come on this forum, trying to make friends and get people to bred you, probably gets you excited, go out and find a girl and stopping rusbing up your sisters poom while shes asleep you inbredI aint replying in here again cus I know the next post will involve 'mum' and its just getting stupid.
them p*ssy talks there u know what u come wiv the bait "is that ur claim 2 fame"line tryin ur random sendin an now u jus want the horrible man 2 go away an leave ur mum alone? u really are a d*ckhead arent u.....an u moan bout me slewin ur mum an then u try get my 'sister'...well u know what my ute....straws070706.jpgpick a colour any colour!

Lol at the hypocrisy.