Miss Dark and lovely

VIP2s Grim Reaper

I ALWAYS KNEW HE WOULD DO THIShe is trying to murk the forum with stealth like say he is the caped crusader in gotham sitting hooking man up without them knowing where the licks are coming fromGIVE IT UP JUSTIN THE MINUTE WE SEE YOUR DRIBBLE FROM SEEING A CHICK LIKE THIS WE KNOW YA THERE.2381076-Travel_Picture-two_of_my_girls.jpgthis thread just shows how sad you really are you got BULLIED to the point that you LEFT and came back as a new userWTF
Justin has not posted on this forum for ages so I can officially say thats not him. But face off it seems you hate justin. I think you and Major Adam Steiner can have words on here if you want?

I ALWAYS KNEW HE WOULD DO THIShe is trying to murk the forum with stealth like say he is the caped crusader in gotham sitting hooking man up without them knowing where the licks are coming fromGIVE IT UP JUSTIN THE MINUTE WE SEE YOUR DRIBBLE FROM SEEING A CHICK LIKE THIS WE KNOW YA THERE.2381076-Travel_Picture-two_of_my_girls.jpgthis thread just shows how sad you really are you got BULLIED to the point that you LEFT and came back as a new userWTF
Justin has not posted on this forum for ages so I can officially say thats not him. But face off it seems you hate justin. I think you and Major Adam Steiner can have words on here if you want?
I wonder why biggrin.gif

I wonder why biggrin.gif
Maybe because I know him?

I wonder why biggrin.gif
Maybe because I know him?
Justin, shut the f*ck up. You're looking more stupid than usual, which is saying A LOT!