Spurs vs Arsenal

q-man1981

lol every derby uve said u will win or draw if u beat us nobody willbe run off the forum
lolJust you watch.And if we dont win, like i been telling Ryan, ill drink myself into hospital and get my stomach pumped.So by the time you hear from me, the hype woulda died down considerably.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stop your piping faggit, its not a secret your understanding of football is empty. Moved on? are you some kind of c*nt? i've said jenas leaving made our midfiled stronger and has consequently held yours back - i was jolly when he was sold Forest and Newcastle both made a good raise off him. If you don't want to see whats in front of your eyes then thats your problem mate not mine.
and now youve also lost scott parkerpissed

Guest the_truth_hurts
Going on like i never i wanted him to be replaced by a creative midfielder. Good player when he wants to be though, you can't deny that.You have some vendetta against him.
Okay yeah its a little deeper than football he tries to go on like a megastar when he's back in Notts but the truth is no-one cares for him, He was a nobody before he made it pro and now he is no-one still has any love for him. Forest fans will tell you selling him for 5 mil was the best business they've done for ages. He can play football but doesn't seem to impact ever on matches.

times are hard Gundam, when you have to put a player missing in your avi
lmaoIts not about the shot man, its about the first touch. I know you haven't really witnessed any players with that ability at West Ham so i understand you getting confused there.

Thats the only reason.
I'll help u here, how bout the 22 men on the park? Each teams style of play? The fact Adebayor plays his best game against Spurs? The fact that Berba and Keane will be a handful for any defence especially as there is some doubt as to who Toure's partner in defence will be. C'mon dawg, im sure uv got somethin a lil' more intellectual to bring to the table?

stop your piping faggit, its not a secret your understanding of football is empty. Moved on? are you some kind of c*nt? i've said jenas leaving made our midfiled stronger and has consequently held yours back - i was jolly when he was sold Forest and Newcastle both made a good raise off him. If you don't want to see whats in front of your eyes then thats your problem mate not mine.
lol @ questioning my understanding of football because i disagree with you.The amount of times you have just popped up in a thread cussing Jenas is beyond me, its boring, i have been to St James 3 times in the last 3 years. And the last 2 the newcastle fans i have spoken to dont even care about Jenas anymore.So i suggest you get over this fake hatred of this, you aint impressing anyone. Dont pop a blood vessle now you penis.

Guest the_truth_hurts
and now youve also lost scott parkerpissed
I admitted that was a big loss, Parkers a big talent and held the midfield together nicely. he's been well replaced though.

lmaoIts not about the shot man, its about the first touch. I know you haven't really witnessed any players with that ability at West Ham so i understand you getting confused there.
We will get at least four points from you this seasonI am very confident of this

Guest the_truth_hurts
lol @ questioning my understanding of football because i disagree with you.The amount of times you have just popped up in a thread cussing Jenas is beyond me, its boring, i have been to St James 3 times in the last 3 years. And the last 2 the newcastle fans i have spoken to dont even care about Jenas anymore.So i suggest you get over this fake hatred of this, you aint impressing anyone. Dont pop a blood vessle now you penis.
LOL! apologies your football knowledge includes research = your sick. For the last time i'm happy he's gone. I will cuss any player i don't rate so sekkle.No - you generally seem to chat sh*t and get excited over nothing. Trying to play the big man don't impress nobody but it might 14 year old school girls of face-pic you peado, f*ck off. Anyway im a try and keep this on topic, so if you wanna carry this on PMs but you won't get a reply.

Rsonist you are nothing but a wind up merchant whose knowledge of football is questionable
Well ok if you want a nice little debate about West Ham taking 4 points off Spurs this season in a Spurs-Arsenal thread, be my guest.First let me know the basis of your statement and why you believe you will take them points of us. When our fist game isnt until the end of November.And after Stalteri crushed your dreams in your cup final last year?Just a bit baffling.

LOL! apologies your football knowledge includes research = your sick. For the last time i'm happy he's gone. I will cuss any player i don't rate so sekkle.No - you generally seem to chat sh*t and get excited over nothing. Trying to play the big man don't impress nobody but it might 14 year old school girls of face-pic you peado, f*ck off. Anyway im a try and keep this on topic, so if you wanna carry this on PMs but you won't get a reply.
You know you have lost when you bring the peado thing into it.Cya.

I'll help u here, how bout the 22 men on the park? Each teams style of play? The fact Adebayor plays his best game against Spurs? The fact that Berba and Keane will be a handful for any defence especially as there is some doubt as to who Toure's partner in defence will be. C'mon dawg, im sure uv got somethin a lil' more intellectual to bring to the table?
Yeah 11 of them in red are better... f*ck the other 11.

Guest the_truth_hurts

First goals crucial for me, If spurs get it then it will be a good game. Arsenal will try and controll the midfield and play keep ball, spurs should try and force the game. Lennon gonna be fit for this?

Yes. Everybody will be back fit minus Ledley.Some may say so....But they are our actual, proper rivals.We are your cup final, and we couldnt give a sh*t about you.
too bad our proper rivals are languishing in league oneyou will make doand I for one cannot wait[keegan]I would LOVE it if we beat the yids, LOVE it[/keegan]