Unseen 2pac Footage 15yrs ago

Strictly Business

and yet u did
Yes.I guess I had to explain some part of it.I dont want to come across as some pushover - cos im notthen again, it's just a forum.i dont know the guy, i dont want to, so really, NOT saying anything isnt really affecting my life in any way
na 2 b fair i'm actually on ur side on dis 1. unless u new tupac personally all u can really like him 4 is his music. n his music will b his music dead or alive. n u can appreciate it just as much as sum1 hu listened 2 him when he was alive. if not more coz of the fact u cant take it 4 granted coz he cant make any more tracks
I dont just like him for his music.I appreciate him for his knowledge, wisdom, (what has been showed to us, and what we have seen in clips and interviews)of course I didn't know him. But I can still appreciate him for HIM. AND his music too.
misunderstanding. long

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLI've seen that.as some of you know.i am THE tupac historian.
If that aint tryna come on the almighty tip...
oh please.come on, how old are you?why does it hurt you so much.freak
So cos I dont like that way you came in the thread means its hurting me?Dont be silly.Like I said theres a millions Tupac fans like you who think they know everything about the man and it just gets jarring.Everytime the word Tupac is brought up people like you feel its time to flex your Tupac knowledge muscles.Everyones just watching the video, theres no need for your commentary, come like you were paid to narrate the video, just relax your skin.

I'm not on the full tupac bandwagon but the guy was a great man and a man of high intelligence as you can see in most of his interviews he is well spoken unlike others.I would probably say he is the only rapper that gives you a feel through peoples life whether it is friends becoming enemies,women problems etc. He bought great music and great albums and his work ethic was phenomenal.I like him but not a stan by all means but the way people are saying he is sh*t when he clearly isn't.

LOLI've seen that.as some of you know.i am THE tupac historian.
If that aint tryna come on the almighty tip...
oh please.come on, how old are you?why does it hurt you so much.freak
So cos I dont like that way you came in the thread means its hurting me?Dont be silly.Like I said theres a millions Tupac fans like you who think they know everything about the man and it just gets jarring.Everytime the word Tupac is brought up people like you feel its time to flex your Tupac knowledge muscles.Everyones just watching the video, theres no need for your commentary, come like you were paid to narrate the video, just relax your skin.
please, just shut up. okdo it. for everyone's sake

lol tupac has soooo many stans
So has 95% of all the artists in the world..certain man are sounding bittermight be a personal vendetta ting
na therz a diffrence between a superfan and a drive ur car off a bridge stan. 50 cent has superfans. tupac has stans

Toney ALWAYS gets iinto the arguments and its normally with a girlI am assuming BBC G is added to the same list as Treacle
lol, and on a few times after the match, certain man come through the fans to the ring and start giving toney a barriage (sp) of chair shots and put him thorugh tables and all sorts. llow this arguement.DOUBLE COUNT OUT

I argue with man or gal, Treacle was on a hype ting thats all.Plus I dont need the majority to side with me, if I needed that I wouldnt disagree with anything.
you're an attention seeker
and you thought you was the all knowing but got pissed when told otherwise.
did someone of authority do something to you when you was little?How did i think i was the 'all-knowing'? LOL anywayss. dont need to have a f*ckin period over what I said. sh*t

I argue with man or gal, Treacle was on a hype ting thats all.Plus I dont need the majority to side with me, if I needed that I wouldnt disagree with anything.
you're an attention seeker
and you thought you was the all knowing but got pissed when told otherwise.
did someone of authority do something to you when you was little?How did i think i was the 'all-knowing'? LOL anywayss. dont need to have a f*ckin period over what I said. sh*t
Thats how your baiting yourself that youre a child, did someone do something to me ykno lolfoolishness.