:|

freckles

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he is the typical office boss, he hires women who are ok with him makin makin sexual comments all the time its jokes
I am not weak nor victim to the p*ssy trap.I do admire women and find women attractive but I don't beg them or suck up to them like they are Gods.Life is bigger then bussing your nuts all the time.I have seen Swiftie's personalised writting and he seems to have a unique opinion, one which is not God like but not common either.He seems a bit like John Smith. The intelligence is there to do great things but the mind is controlled by sexual urges.

now i remember why i stopped coming on here for a while
Why?
cus i kept seeing your mug all over the place... things aint changed.
Oh sorry.Am I the wrong colour for you?
no you've just got that look about you.you know when your really down n you need a laugh n you see your pic it really puts you down again so in other works its sorter depressin

Why?
no you've just got that look about you.you know when your really down n you need a laugh n you see your pic it really puts you down again so in other works its sorter depressin
LOLThat isn't very nice freckles.I swear I used to talk to you on MSN..back when I used flatericseason@hotmail

Why?
LOLThat isn't very nice freckles.I swear I used to talk to you on MSN..back when I used flatericseason@hotmail
i dunno did u have any other usernames? if so type em n u may refresh my memory

Why?
Oh sorry.I didn't mean to be so depressed.Maybe a joke for you...A rich jew boy is on his death bed...His friend comes to visit him..He says "ushmish, you have been there with me from the begining, when I got bullied in school, you was there with me... When we was teenagers and I got attacked by yobs, you was there with me... when I was sent into a concentration camp, you was there with me.. When my mother and father died, you was there with me... When I got married and my wife left me for another man, you was there with me.. When I couldn't see my kids and they just spat at me everytime I approached them, you was there with me.. ushmish after all this time, through everything bad you have been there with me... ushmish... you're a jinx you c*nt".

Why?
Oh sorry.I didn't mean to be so depressed.Maybe a joke for you...A rich jew boy is on his death bed...His friend comes to visit him..He says "ushmish, you have been there with me from the begining, when I got bullied in school, you was there with me... When we was teenagers and I got attacked by yobs, you was there with me... when I was sent into a concentration camp, you was there with me.. When my mother and father died, you was there with me... When I got married and my wife left me for another man, you was there with me.. When I couldn't see my kids and they just spat at me everytime I approached them, you was there with me.. ushmish after all this time, through everything bad you have been there with me... ushmish... you're a jinx you c*nt".
well you becoming a comedian is out of the question stick to the benefits.

Why?
Do you just like to insult me?I can insult too if that's what you want?

Why?
i dunno did u have any other usernames? if so type em n u may refresh my memory
Flat Ericclues all over the email address and all*rolls eyes*so yay?? nay??

Why?
Do you just like to insult me?I can insult too if that's what you want?
its not personal im just tired and cant lie down.so i have to take it out on someone dont you agree.