FAO Bulkers

Brolly

What are ur opinions on this quote? It's from a well respected member at bb.com forums:

So many fools saying no eat clean or you wont grow! I wouldn't be where I am today without McDonalds, Taco Bell, Little Deby and Doritos. Its called bulking you swole ass 150 pounders. Simply put CALORIES = GROWTH. Want to look like a freak? Eat like a freak.

thats careless talk still. there are many factors to bulking, besides one cant just run with that quote alone, without knowing all about his training routine.the guy might use juice, as most do during a bulk period, but if someone is 150lbs, 18-24, then i would agree that he shouldn't be too worried about those places, just that he could still eat a bit wisely...along with the calories being talked about from those place = tonnes of salt, saturated fat, that can only make cutting harder.

You eat Junk don't suprised when that Junk starts to hug your hips and gives you love handles, The idea of Clean bulking is to get big with as little fat as possible so you still have definition, fair enough if you wannabe a power lifter but I presume most guys wanna have definition, you won't have much definition if your eating junk which will result in fatness.