PS3 COD4 mandem

macz

Got no doubting your the better play Mac since u had the game longer n all that, but u talk like ur the don one and everyone else is swag. If your in a position to get beat at any point and u hate certain games cuz ur sh*t at em don't watch everyone else movement. It's all banter anyways. Whens this VIP clan gonna get organised?
bangjust voided the text before that

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorpzz
Is anyone having problems playing online today? Everytime i go onto it and it goes on downloading game settings i get a black screen telling me i must be signed into the playstation network to play the game online.
lol there's a system updateit won't let you sign in untill you install the updategonna be on tonight but i'm gonna be playin team deathmatchs to get my level up

Guest Scorpzz

just try restarting and sign in manually if it's not signing in automaticallythen try playin again if it still doesn't work then it might be your connect, cause it's working fine for me now

Is it possible to have ur bluetooth set so u can speak through it but the sound doesnt come threw it. Kills my ears listening to all these people on the headset. I tried changing the audio settings so the bluetooth was on inpurt only but then the speaker sign doesnt appear at all on the game.