KanYes mother has died

cola

I just feel dead from trying to get home, that journey was a nightmare. North Greenwich was just heaving with people for the westbound service some woman got crashed on the steps and started screaming I've had to push myself, my brother and my mate through the crowd so we got on the tube, after that service I heard there was ONE more, no idea how people who missed out got back, lucky enough caught the last tube from Turnpike Lane some nice tipsy American females on there.Anywho the gig was really good, Common killed it but Estelle killed the mood for me soon as she stepped on. Enjoyed Kanye of course went through all of Graduation early, did have the "robot" for Drunk And Hot Girls, not too sure what the reason was but interesting to see never the less. "Can't Tell Me Nothing" was big but of course his commercial hits got everyone going.Good to see everyone.Also a big "f*ck you" to the couple infront of us who either A) kept kissing or taking pics of one another biggrin.gif Getting in the way C) Ending up in the wrong seats. Oh and shame they got MOVED to the other block.No Jigga after all the rumors then me sending one out about Mos Def.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES I HAD FRONT ROW.YES I WAS BLAZING ZUTS ALL NIGHT.YES COMMON BIGGED ME UP. YES IT WASN'T THAT SICK. JAY-Z CONCERT WAS WAY BETTER.YES KANYE CRIED AT THE END OF HEY MAMMA.MY BATTERY WAS DIEING DURIN THE SHOW WHEN I WAS FILMING ESTELLESO I TURNED IT OFFTURNED IT ON AFTER THE SHOWTRIED RINGIN MICKEY BUT HE LOCKED ME OFFAND THEN MY PHONE LOCKED OFF BATTERY DEADLMFAO @ HOW I GOT HOME TOOOODIDN'T GO THROUGH NO BULLSHITAND SHE WAS MOST DEFO A DRUNKEN HOT GIRL

I just feel dead from trying to get home, that journey was a nightmare. North Greenwich was just heaving with people for the westbound service some woman got crashed on the steps and started screaming I've had to push myself, my brother and my mate through the crowd so we got on the tube, after that service I heard there was ONE more, no idea how people who missed out got back, lucky enough caught the last tube from Turnpike Lane some nice tipsy American females on there.Anywho the gig was really good, Common killed it but Estelle killed the mood for me soon as she stepped on. Enjoyed Kanye of course went through all of Graduation early, did have the "robot" for Drunk And Hot Girls, not too sure what the reason was but interesting to see never the less. "Can't Tell Me Nothing" was big but of course his commercial hits got everyone going.Good to see everyone.Also a big "f*ck you" to the couple infront of us who either A) kept kissing or taking pics of one another biggrin.gif Getting in the way C) Ending up in the wrong seats. Oh and shame they got MOVED to the other block.No Jigga after all the rumors then me sending one out about Mos Def.
his girl had a chin like jimmy hillyou dont bring your girl to these type of events if there not interested in the artist, leaving the seat every 5 mins, talking sh*t, posing taking pictures.They missed like half the concert. Muppetsi just put my hood on, stood up and started skanking. No one cant tell me nothing. Set the pace for my blockFlash Lights Live & Cant tell me nothing were so sickdidnt enjoy the bait tunes like good life and gold digger.Addiction was dope, spaceship was dopeHeard em say was kinda sh*t. Should of kept the beat originalJay Z > Lupe > Kanye in order of concert enjoyment

YES I HAD FRONT ROW.YES I WAS BLAZING ZUTS ALL NIGHT.YES COMMON BIGGED ME UP. YES IT WASN'T THAT SICK. JAY-Z CONCERT WAS WAY BETTER.YES KANYE CRIED AT THE END OF HEY MAMMA.MY BATTERY WAS DIEING DURIN THE SHOW WHEN I WAS FILMING ESTELLESO I TURNED IT OFFTURNED IT ON AFTER THE SHOWTRIED RINGIN MICKEY BUT HE LOCKED ME OFFAND THEN MY PHONE LOCKED OFF BATTERY DEADLMFAO @ HOW I GOT HOME TOOOODIDN'T GO THROUGH NO BULLSHITAND SHE WAS MOST DEFO A DRUNKEN HOT GIRL
Rudestar, I try bell you like 5 times...LoolI'm never getting seats for a concert EVER...Only me and 2 other guys were skankin' when Common dropped and the rest sat there acting all bougie. Why the f*ck you gonna sit down even if Common weren't the guy you came to see. From time you're here to see Kanye West, Common shouldn't some alien alternative.Can'T Tell Me Nothing dropped way too early, I drained all my energy reserves shocking out to that and I had to jam for most of the show subsequently.That wasn't a traditional Hip-Hop concert. I enjoyed the Jay-Z concert WAY more plus bringing out a couple of acts like Jay-Z would bumped the night from a 7.5/10 to a 8.5/10Hol' tight the man at the Bar who intimidated me into saying I was 18 when I'm really 20 when me and the mandem went to get drinks. LMAO

Rudestar, I try bell you like 5 times...LoolI'm never getting seats for a concert EVER...Only me and 2 other guys were skankin' when Common dropped and the rest sat there acting all bougie. Why the f*ck you gonna sit down even if Common weren't the guy you came to see. From time you're here to see Kanye West, Common shouldn't some alien alternative.Can'T Tell Me Nothing dropped way too early, I drained all my energy reserves shocking out to that and I had to jam for most of the show subsequently.That wasn't a traditional Hip-Hop concert. I enjoyed the Jay-Z concert WAY more plus bringing out a couple of acts like Jay-Z would bumped the night from a 7.5/10 to a 8.5/10Hol' tight the man at the Bar who intimidated me into saying I was 18 when I'm really 20 when me and the mandem went to get drinks. LMAO
LMAO that was JOKEI looked at you like this dude aint 18 biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, did anyone clock certain man bussing UGG boots in the place...WTF?
My goodnessTucked into skinny fits, how could I forget?!?!?!But yeah Cant Tell Me Nothing >>>>>> The whole show. When I checked it afterwards, that was all I wanted to hearI'd give Common 8.5/10 and Kanye about 6/7. He tried to be a rockstar and dragged out certain songs for waayyyy too long. Thank God for my seat, coulda never stood. There were some dead periods where I just drew for the armrest

MAN BUSSIN UGG BOOTS?REHHHHWHAT DID YOU MAN DO AFTERWARDS?MY BOY MUSSA DUCKED HOME AND I WAS STUCK WITH THESE TWO RANDOM GIRLS WIATING FOR THEIR 'BOOKED' CABTHEN JUST JUMPED IN SOME RANDOM FRESH DUDE'S NISSAN ALMERA WHEN THE CAB WAS ON SOME JOKE TING, I DO LOVE UNREGISTERED CABSTHE WAY I WAS CLOSE TO THE STAGE YEIF I DIDN'T LOOK BACK IT FELT LIKE I WAS AT A SHOOBS AND KANYE WAS JUST TEHRE PERFORMIN FOR MAN THEN I'D LOOK BACK AND JUST SEEE PUREEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEOPLEWAS JOKES.kanyekn0.jpg

MAN BUSSIN UGG BOOTS?REHHHHWHAT DID YOU MAN DO AFTERWARDS?MY BOY MUSSA DUCKED HOME AND I WAS STUCK WITH THESE TWO RANDOM GIRLS WIATING FOR THEIR 'BOOKED' CABTHEN JUST JUMPED IN SOME RANDOM FRESH DUDE'S NISSAN ALMERA WHEN THE CAB WAS ON SOME JOKE TING, I DO LOVE UNREGISTERED CABSTHE WAY I WAS CLOSE TO THE STAGE YEIF I DIDN'T LOOK BACK IT FELT LIKE I WAS AT A SHOOBS AND KANYE WAS JUST TEHRE PERFORMIN FOR MAN THEN I'D LOOK BACK AND JUST SEEE PUREEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEOPLEWAS JOKES.kanyekn0.jpg
AARRGGHHH FAMMMI was on the ting man, shoulda holler'd...When did you call me?

Nar it was never thaaaaaaat deadlike what song did he do the chorus to like a billion times?i think it was good lifeman rinsssssed iti was like come offf itby the time addictioon come on yeri was so chung i couldn't remembr the lyrics that proepr pissed me offdid anyone see some fabolous lookin like dudeman had fabolous' swag down to a teee. FULLY.also hang tight makalele and his wifey (or some f*cking sexy sexy sexy biatch) walking past the stage before the show. dude is tinnny compared to her...

Nar it was never thaaaaaaat deadlike what song did he do the chorus to like a billion times?i think it was good lifeman rinsssssed iti was like come offf itby the time addictioon come on yeri was so chung i couldn't remembr the lyrics that proepr pissed me offdid anyone see some fabolous lookin like dudeman had fabolous' swag down to a teee. FULLY.also hang tight makalele and his wifey (or some f*cking sexy sexy sexy biatch) walking past the stage before the show. dude is tinnny compared to her...
Yeah man she's tall compared to him...I swear that backup singer Joi Starr was sexy from what I saw....

That man on the keys for Kanye had the worst solo ever, the band introduction was abysmal! Only the dude that had the Zapp and Rodger thing going on was sick. Drummer was very good as wellYeah DJ Doug was sickkkkk. Honestly Common stole the show. The more I think about it. If it was only Kanye and Estelle (why is she still singing?) then I think I would have enjoyed it moreTestify was f*cking sick, Be was sick, when he did f*ck I cant remember what tune it was then the beat changed into NY State Of Mind and when he did The People and the beat changed to Cant Forget About You by Nas, his DJs solo, Go was crazy hypeNext Common gig I AM DEYAH

yer she was decenti was too high to notice but i think she was the chick that came out for that licke dance routineshe was PENG.common's DJ's face give me tooo many jokes. you could see it in mans face howmuch he loved gettin props for his djin, proper come like some licke yout. was too funny. he was sick still