This should make u happy

turkeyman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But she is actually good.Post the message you sent.
If it was there i had 2 show you.certain girls wanna look through my sent messages on my myspace so i just deleted them all.But all i said was.I wanna do a tune with you, You seem a good singer and i want something different than the usual singers you here in grime.
Ok, if you never came across as an arrogant MC thinking that by doing a tune with her you're helping her and she should be thankful then she has boyed it a bit.AnywaySzjerdene >>>> _____http://www.myspace.com/szjerdene
I know i can come across as arrogant sometimes but i was legitally not like that in the message.P.S - The girl is very good you upped.... but could you see her over a RnG Kinda thing?But she is very talented... nice to vibes to.

If it was there i had 2 show you.certain girls wanna look through my sent messages on my myspace so i just deleted them all.But all i said was.I wanna do a tune with you, You seem a good singer and i want something different than the usual singers you here in grime.
Ok, if you never came across as an arrogant MC thinking that by doing a tune with her you're helping her and she should be thankful then she has boyed it a bit.AnywaySzjerdene >>>> _____http://www.myspace.com/szjerdene
I know i can come across as arrogant sometimes but i was legitally not like that in the message.P.S - The girl is very good you upped.... but could you see her over a RnG Kinda thing?But she is very talented... nice to vibes to.
Hmm not bait grime nah, none of that sample sh*t either. More of a grime neo-soul kinda ting, like some of scratcha's and Terror Danjah's stuff, get me?

http://www.myspace.com/versy1shes not exceptionalone dimensional vocalsthe beat and lyrics carries the tunenot her voice
i like how she sing and rap. she wanna rap rather then singshe got some diff stuff on her album she improved since those they a couple years old now. and she grinnnnnnnnds hard. she out shottin cd's doing shows. driving miles on end for this and that. but i get what u mean

Guest Scorpzz
f*ckIN SICK GUYshe is niceeeeeeeeee with it
Pissed i just realised she's doing a show at 8:30 tonight, i would have reached had i seen it from even yesterday.She's better than the majority of these chicks out 'ere
yeah she is very good
*steals her songs*

it kinda works both ways. she isnt amazing but she still got a decent voice, sometimes a singer just needs a good coach to bring out her best.she has her mind in the right place, by being pissed at her, what are YOU bringing to the table still.by her singing on your track, where is the track going..no offense? just another mixtape or channel u thing.?thats why some serious minded pple charge cos it helps weed out certain people. plus if you are a producer, that gets you thinking like one.. in the real sense of the word. since production is also about being a people person,... you coudl still get her on the track.