PRODUCER BATTLE

DJ TRICKSY

i will upload some stuff when i get round to my old dear's house cos all my shizzle is round hers.I haven't actually released any tracks yet - hopin to, but haven't felt anything is good enough for release. I've just been playin them and gettin others to play em. Plus i don't have the time in my busy life to do all that - cos i would wanna do everything myself as i don't trust anyone else to do it for me. And that would be very time consuming!It will probably be a week or two at least before i get anything propper up...But I'll let ya know when it is....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open a FREE sound click account and then host your track on there - u can host loads and make a profile and stuff for yourself....U will have to have mp3 ripping software too - u can download this free if you google search "free mp3 ripping software"!Once you mix track down - burn it to audio (.WAV, .AIFF etc.) and then rip it to MP3 format. Once you have done this you can host it on sound click.

OK - I must a been usin a old version of Wavelab - weren't my computer but from what i remember u couldn't save as MP3.That's definately a good feature to have though!Although I don't really like Wavelab that much!Look forward to hearin yer track.I might be able to get my track up tomorrow actually!Gotta go back to me old dear's house!Be just in time for the comp.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
we have to keep it moving so when others hear our stuff it will encourage them to put up there tunes
I have finally found a version of my track while searching my loft for something.Only problem is it's not the newest version - it says 12/05/2005 on the CD and theres a couple new versions - but they're only slightly different.Diffs are explained on my soud click page, but here's the link to the track:http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m...id=2988199&q=loSo, now I've got the ball rolling lets be avin ya people!I wanna hear your shizzle!

CheersLike i said - old version but not really that much different from the new one.New one is still much better (IMO) but never mind. When i find the new one i will stick it up.

LIke the beat, don't like the chords or the bass.It's too stabby for my liking, if you kept the 3 chord stab and added a lil something in between each one it would make the track sound more rolling if you get my meaning.And I would scrap that bass altogether.One mans opinion.
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM - all appreciated!At the end of the day my opinion is not the only one that matters - gotta make sure others like it too.Cheers Dave