The cockblocking unappreciation thread

L

My bredrin CB'd me recently the fool.Some girl ive been tryna holla at, who i havent herd from in a while, he knows that im gonna move to her, and he's going on bookey 2twards her for some reason, she rings him asking for my number and he hangs up the phone. Im still tryna find her.

Only time a guy should be allowed to say anything to you whilst you are talking to a chick is if he taps you on teh shoulder whilst walking through the shoobs or you both see eachother adn it's a quick slap hands or spud and "cool fam?" whilst he is walking, and he doesn't stop there. He goes about his business.

I purposely cockblock on occasion.When ever I am in a rave with girl mates and I don't like the look of the characters chatting them up... then it's my time to shine...lol.I have no shame in doing my duty as a friend but that duty is the reason why I never go raving with female friends anymore.

ive got one bredrin who always does this. but he dnt mean to, he tries to do the whole being slightly rude to them so they are on it thing but hes sh*t at it and they jus think hes a prick. he also dnt know when to leave man alone if im speechin suttin. he needs to allow it still.
lol. when dun properly bein rude to girls is THE ONE