Rick Rosss - Mtv Cribs

kg307

How much do you think he rented that house for the weekend....Man Probably live in apartment in Miami Beach
lol cant rent a pool with your face on the bottom fam!that gucci top he had on was f*cking serious.....would need to knock of a couple of those x's on the size for me though!

How much do you think he rented that house for the weekend....Man Probably live in apartment in Miami Beach
lol cant rent a pool with your face on the bottom fam!that gucci top he had on was f*cking serious.....would need to knock of a couple of those x's on the size for me though!
whats to stop him getting his face put o a piece of plastic and putting it in the pool

mostly each crib is the same:-benz outside-plasma tv-walk in wardrobe-2 sprayers in the shower-marble counters-Scarface dvd-amazing
lol so tru
Nice house, pretty much the same as mots rappers tho.Who remembers some basketball players crib who had some big trucks in some barn he had or wtf. Quite old episode, about 3 or 4 years ago.
Exactly the point I was getting at when that foolish boy try comment. Its nothing outstanding on Cribs standard. But by his lack of response he probably knows what I meant now and wont be so quick to try and comment just 'cause he see's Numero001 say something different