Stephen Appiah

scared of who?

I hope he doesnt go to Newcastle, hes too good for them.Id like him to come back to Serie A, I remember him from his Udinese days, he is a sick player.
He's built for the prems fast pace. Plus he wants that British citizenship.Think he would be more effective at Newcastle because he would be the best player there.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Never really thought was THAT good. Would prefer an on form and mentally fit Barton to be honest. Always though turks were cool with us 'blacks' (or maybe thats just the chicks?

I know some Turks dont think to highly of Blacks, but surely he can get into that team.
LOLBlack and Turk connection in London TTKK.Black players in Turkey get treated like top boy Brazilian ballers who play for top clubs around the world.Appiahs got a "blood clot" in his leg for like 4 months now (bait hes lying) because Fenerbahce didnt allow him to move to ShalkeSo they suspended his contract and he dont play for Fenerbahce for the time beingHes a SICK player thoughWould get into Arsenal and Chelsea's 1st team midfield.

I know some Turks dont think to highly of Blacks, but surely he can get into that team.
LOLBlack and Turk connection in London TTKK.Black players in Turkey get treated like top boy Brazilian ballers who play for top clubs around the world.Appiahs got a "blood clot" in his leg for like 4 months now (bait hes lying) because Fenerbahce didnt allow him to move to ShalkeSo they suspended his contract and he dont play for Fenerbahce for the time beingHes a SICK player thoughWould get into Arsenal and Chelsea's 1st team midfield.
biggrin.gif Blood clot. f*ck signing that cripple then.I'll have to take your word for it, in regards to the treatment of black players, cos I've never been to a game there. Plus I know Okocha was well respected out there. But I've definetely heard incidents where certain groups like Romanians & Blacks have been driven out of clubs. Still remember Kevin Campbell's treatment when he was there.

biggrin.gif