26 members have voted

1. 1. which one

• arctic monkeys
    • bloc party

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could literally name 15 classic songs they have made, out of only 2 albums.
I'd very much like to see this.
Depends what your definition of classic is. Them politician answers lol. Nar, you could, but its too subjective as to what is a classic tune. But you could EASILY name 15 SICK SICK tunes they have. Infact, id probably say Uniform shits on 90% of Artics songs. Anyway, this arguement is like 4 years late, but 'Smaddy' and I were argueing back and forth, so we decided to ask you lot lol.

Helicopter >>>>>>>
Banquet>>>>>*Spuds*
She's hearing voices>>>>>>>>BLOC P ALL DAY. i know arctic monkeys will win this though
i thought better of you sistrinsmh
lol nah don't get me wrong I loved favourite worst nightmare, one of my most played albums last year buttttt. Bloc Party - Silent Alarm is one of the best albums i've heard/own full stop. Have you heard it? trully a classic.

Uniform is a very good song but; 505, Old Yellow Bricks, When The Sun Goes Down, Fluroescent Adolescent, Riot Van (both versions) are all very good songs as well.Bloc Party all have songs in that 8.5 - 9 / 10 reigon but I can't think of a song of theres that I can say is undisputedly amazing.

Helicopter >>>>>>>
Banquet>>>>>*Spuds*
She's hearing voices>>>>>>>>BLOC P ALL DAY. i know arctic monkeys will win this though
lol nah don't get me wrong I loved favourite worst nightmare, one of my most played albums last year buttttt. Bloc Party - Silent Alarm is one of the best albums i've heard/own full stop. Have you heard it? trully a classic.
i cant say i havebut ive heard a few of their tunesand i cant abide by their sound

Depends what your definition of classic is. Them politician answers lol. Nar, you could, but its too subjective as to what is a classic tune. But you could EASILY name 15 SICK SICK tunes they have. Infact, id probably say Uniform shits on 90% of Artics songs. Anyway, this arguement is like 4 years late, but 'Smaddy' and I were argueing back and forth, so we decided to ask you lot lol.
That's the name of the song you showed me. Yeah, Uniform is sick. I was pleasantly surprised, seeing as I doubted Bloc P.

Uniform is a very good song but; 505, Old Yellow Bricks, When The Sun Goes Down, Fluroescent Adolescent, Riot Van (both versions) are all very good songs as well.Bloc Party all have songs in that 8.5 - 9 / 10 reigon but I can't think of a song of theres that I can say is undisputedly amazing.
f*ck right off*smacks on the back*tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the name of the song you showed me. Yeah, Uniform is sick. I was pleasantly surprised, seeing as I doubted Bloc P.
Im glad your aware of the levels, unlike SOME biggrin.gif Literally CANNOT understand how anyone can disagree. Its a given. A fact of life if you will. @ Jubez, I hear what your saying about the lack of amazing songs, although I wouldnt agree FULLY, but I see your point. And how the f*ck can you not have heard their first album, but your willing to say they are worse than them Monkey cunts. How does that work?

Helicopter >>>>>>>
Banquet>>>>>*Spuds*
i cant say i havebut ive heard a few of their tunesand i cant abide by their sound
Ignore that flux crap, listen to prayer, helicopter, bluest light infact You need to download Silent Alarm (I never promote the downloading of an album i really appreciate but i know you won't buy it) and listen form start to finish. My mum wasn't into that kind of music but i forced her to listen and it's one of her favourite lp's now too.

I've got the one where the chorus is"Please just stop talkingCause they will find us if you doOh those silly boys in blueWell they won't catch me and you"I'm looking for it now I'll get back to you (y)
umm"bbaby stop callin, over and over yhgimme some funny cigarettesand do what they told you yh"i think we can do an exchangecos i dont hear them lyrics in my version