Trapped in the Friends zone

Michael Scofield

personally i don't think the situation is as bad as you think it is... (unless you are doing stuff with other girls at your college)interestingly enough i have been in this exact situation...if you are in you're final year...and you like her that much then i say just wait till exam period hits...then you can invite her over to 'study'...loland then at least if it don't work out you won't have to see her everyday.
But she'll be off to Uni and will think why bother when shes gonna get banged out differently there.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i don't think the situation is as bad as you think it is... (unless you are doing stuff with other girls at your college)interestingly enough i have been in this exact situation...if you are in you're final year...and you like her that much then i say just wait till exam period hits...then you can invite her over to 'study'...loland then at least if it don't work out you won't have to see her everyday.
But she'll be off to Uni and will think why bother when shes gonna get banged out differently there.
if shes the type of girl that's going to get bannged out differently in uni then why are you even considering wifeying???if thats the case ..then just bang her and move on...but i got with my current during exam time at the end of sixth form...and we're still together...its not like you're goin to uni straight away...you have the summer holidays init... but it sounds like you don't really want to be dealing anyway...