April Fools

STRIPEZ

u see in the paper last week bout the rick astley song has got the most hits on youtube history.like 8 million, mostly cuz of that prank!they interview him about it! lol
link? (don't try it either i'll check at the bottom!)
POP has-been RICK ASTLEY has become the biggest star in the world — due to an internet video prank.The clip to his 1987 hit Never Gonna Give You Up has been viewed 15MILLION times since it was posted on website YouTube.That is more than any other pop video. But it only happened after users clicked a link to film of misbehaving celebs — and were shown the Astley vid.The scam — dubbed Rickrolling — spread round the globe.Baffled Astley, 42, admitted: “It’s odd. If I was a kid looking at that song I’d think it was pretty naff really. My main consideration is my daughter doesn’t get embarrassed about it.”Other pranksters have got in on the act by flashing up the lyrics to the track, locking the user into the site — or redirecting them to another site altogether.AdvertisementRick was the most successful British male solo artist of the 1980s, with seven top ten hits.He will star in a retro tour across the UK in May.The video beats dance act Basshunter’s 13million viewers for its Now You’re Gone online vid. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...ticle972558.ecetell a lie, it was 15 million! lol