theres some kinda

Weezy_ F_Baby

bowl tru drop 'hi, i c ur new round here. welcome the neighbourhood, if u need anything holler' keep looking past whoever ur talking to n dey'll let u in.
:D @ saying hiwont even get near the front door

lol at someone movin onto my strip and disco dancing without me being invited. r u crazy. u dnt have ur ends on smash u fookin bowcat p*ssy.
LMFAO thats what i was thinking thou still. just wudnt happen to me tttt. man wudda hollered as soon as i c removable van wit da 'du need any help bars' works everytime.THREADSTARTER:8f44fa1714.gifBIG SLIP

lol at someone movin onto my strip and disco dancing without me being invited. r u crazy. u dnt have ur ends on smash u fookin bowcat p*ssy.
LMFAO thats what i was thinking thou still. just wudnt happen to me tttt. man wudda hollered as soon as i c removable van wit da 'du need any help bars' works everytime.THREADSTARTER:8f44fa1714.gifBIG SLIP
they are brehs dat hav moved inso i wud neva offer my bicepdem to dem

Guest Mr. Estacado

in 05 i would just roll through with all the goons raid the fridge go to the dancefloor start a rumble lock off the dance n go to the nxt ravein 08 howeva, its not even a disco dnce ting so i'd just roll in there on my 1z get rushed and go home. u crazy.

Dont forget to bring a big bottle of your finest lambrini
im jus finkin of takin some rizzlassee if they hav food init
It's been ten minutes cuz you're either going or you aint
im looking to move by 10
Might as well phone one or two of your boys, don't wanna be there jamming on your ones tbh

Guest PennyTraitor
in 05 i would just roll through with all the goons raid the fridge go to the dancefloor start a rumble lock off the dance n go to the nxt ravein 08 howeva, its not even a disco dnce ting so i'd just roll in there on my 1z get rushed and go home. u crazy.
getting rushed is never part of the non disco dancer ethos - 'no cats no time to be here but a couple buff tings wanna wind from the rearso u know wot im,not really known for slowin it downbut with the right tune i'll make the right girl start holding the groundtouchin her toes, but us man are roadso if a bredder steps up us man are known.'