Ppl wiv bad timingggggggg

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

lol @ being on time in '08
c/stbh im surprised i havent been fired by now! im late abput 97% of the time! :D i just cant help it! i do try and come in earlie sometimes tho... but its just so much effort! lolthe joke is ill be at work every day but come 5mins to five or pm- im outa there!! lol!my friends hate my timing too, im ment to meet them at like 8/9 i arrive at 11/12...i just cant help it!LOL worst thing is, i HATE when people are late meeting me! ...i know i know.....

before i had a car, it used to really frustrate me when ppl are late if we gotta do something.Now if someone has to meet me or i gotta pick them up from their house and they aint ready when i get there- i leave them RAGS.Did this method with one of my friends who used to always be late, and his time keeping nowadays is much better cos he knows i will leave without him

My boy does this ALL THE TIME.He did it 5 mins ago. meant to leave his yard @ half 7.. phoned me 2 mins ago to tell me he's leaving now. Tryna entice the situation with "ahh i got food fam, we'll bun it down tonight¬"it'll take him 2 hrs to roll ONE flippin zoot when he finally gets here aswell, smh.
Buy ur own weed u then u pennyless mug.
You dont know me, what i do, or how i move. So i suggest you sit down before i start taking man for Savio Vega.
My boy does this ALL THE TIME.He did it 5 mins ago. meant to leave his yard @ half 7.. phoned me 2 mins ago to tell me he's leaving now. Tryna entice the situation with "ahh i got food fam, we'll bun it down tonight¬"it'll take him 2 hrs to roll ONE flippin zoot when he finally gets here aswell, smh.
How's your girl doin' fam?
Bless, still.