Dont Do this Often, But....

spiderman

Guest Tibbius
i like it. dont sound too different from grime to me but whatever.
i am going to make a statement nowDubstep >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Grimethe skank factor is much higherpost 05 grime cant touch much at all

dubsteps always gonna have the better "skank factor" lol.its just in its structure, it strained from that garage 2step beat structure, very dancefloor. only addition from dark garage is the loads of influences and the "dub culture".if u listen to old grime, u can see it has hints of that, but they went a complete different direction with it and took it away from the dancefloor sound.i think slimzee made me realise, a beat like morgue is the perfect example.....1 of many big grime instro...2 STEP structure, dark, deep-ish LOW bass. similar to dubstep but it wasnt the template of grime, where as that kind of beat was the template for early dubstep.

llow itsounds like someone recorded their 56k dialup noise and hit a few kick drums in the backgroundI cant believe you man think this is good.smh
lol corse it does, cos thats what it is! its no secret, its quite bait wen ders nuffin else except a dial up sound.the tunes called MODEM for a reason.
I clocked the name please don't go on like I didn't realise that.How can you possibly call that music