To clear things up everyday words used over here that originated in America

MixtapeCD

Fam = you call ya friends that basically FamilySon = you call ya a guy thatCuz = basically Cousin Blood = basically ya friend Snitching = co operating with police and basically giving namesFeds = Police G = GangstaGo to any London Borough and ya will find the youth using these words every single day but they originated in different cities in America and through Rap, Movies or whatever people over here started saying them and now they are of everyday use over here There are some American words that are even older then those i listed such as Homie which Rappers in America the oldest blk Gangsta American movies have been using that word forever since the start but it never quite become popular with the youth in London like the other words that originated from there haveSo basically if someone says 'Homie' over here people will say he is begging America But if someone says 'Fam' over here people won't ever say that person is begging America because that word got accepted over hereEven though it's a contradiction cos both words originated in America's streets I think it's like the streets here think certain things are too American, Homie is more American sounding then FamOr people here think wearing Southpole is begging America but wearing Avirex is cool even though Avirex is an American company too

Guest WAVE MACHINE
Fam = you call ya friends that basically FamilySon = you call ya a guy thatCuz = basically Cousin Blood = basically ya friend Snitching = co operating with police and basically giving namesFeds = Police G = GangstaGo to any London Borough and ya will find the youth using these words every single day but they originated in different cities in America and through Rap, Movies or whatever people over here started saying them and now they are of everyday use over here There are some American words that are even older then those i listed such as Homie which Rappers in America the oldest blk Gangsta American movies have been using that word forever since the start but it never quite become popular with the youth in London like the other words that originated from there haveSo basically if someone says 'Homie' over here people will say he is begging America But if someone says 'Fam' over here people won't ever say that person is begging America because that word got accepted over hereEven though it's a contradiction cos both words originated in America's streets I think it's like the streets here think certain things are too American, Homie is more American sounding then FamOr people here think wearing Southpole is begging America but wearing Avirex is cool even though Avirex is an American company too
who still wears avirex?there was a point when ppl catted american fashion hard then realised its actually sh*t.uk style > > americai dunno y i respond to u tbh.bored.

who still wears avirex?there was a point when ppl catted american fashion hard then realised its actually sh*t.uk style > > americai dunno y i respond to u tbh.bored.
Nike wether it is Air Max, Air Forces or Jordans is still American just like New Era caps with American baseball teams is American and i see people wear Nike and New era hats everyday they been popular forever I dunno how it is in your borough but over here i see so many people wearing Rocawear jeans and Sean John with a Yankee new era Nike shoes Calvin Klein, Tommy Hillfiger that is American too and people here wear itso like it or not the USA influences us more then we give them credit for we copy their slang words, wear there designer brands, some rep their street Gangs over here tooAm i wrong? you know im right