dirty percent off at Z GAP

zlastboss

See now Im even more confused. (NO HOMO)A while back I got gunned for wearing GAP cos ppl was saying that it stood for 'Gay And Proud' (NO HOMO). I aint dashing clothes just cos of what some fool is sayin so once the clothes got a little worn they got left in the closet (NO HOMO).Now bare folks is rushing to wear it.Id like to book me a flight off this planet cos I just dont get these random rules.

Guest ChoccyLog
See now Im even more confused. (NO HOMO)A while back I got gunned for wearing GAP cos ppl was saying that it stood for 'Gay And Proud' (NO HOMO). I aint dashing clothes just cos of what some fool is sayin so once the clothes got a little worn they got left in the closet (NO HOMO).Now bare folks is rushing to wear it.Id like to book me a flight off this planet cos I just dont get these random rules.
[Jack] Bollocks to the rules [/Jack]Wear whatever you want!

GAP originally known as 'The Gap' was started in 1969 by Donald Fisher and Doris Fisher. 'GAP' does not stand for gay and proud. It's only an urban legend that incorrectly states that it stands for gay and proud.GAP is a clothing brand that derives its name from the word 'generation gap' between adults and children. The Fisher's were frustrated with the lack of fashionable styles and decent customer services. They decided to come up with their own brand of clothing. 'Levi's for Guys and Gals' and 'Fall into the Gap', were two of their early mottos. Around 1982, they decided to focus on the private label clothing and by 1991-92, stopped carrying Levi's.GAP Inc. has approximately 150,000 employees and 3,005 stores spread across the world (Canada, Japan, United States, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom).