Domesticated Black Folk

ShowermanSamuel

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO at texting her mum! This girl black? Can't be! CANNOT be! I know you didn't text a black mother!What you got in the cupboard spicewise?
She is and I did. Snuffin B, can I call you B? This girl put couple CD's in my whip that were her mums labelled Sista Angie. Dont think my text didnt start "Sista Angie..."
hahasmacked it

Guest WAVESURFER
at the end of the day ur eating a dead farmyard animal dirt and hair is all part of the package. Ill stick to eating mine natural.
Same here, never had any problems before. Something about rinsing meat under a tap seems odd to me.
C/S.All you chicken washers realise that running a chicken under the tap doesn't actually clean it in any way, right?

at the end of the day ur eating a dead farmyard animal dirt and hair is all part of the package. Ill stick to eating mine natural.
Same here, never had any problems before. Something about rinsing meat under a tap seems odd to me.
C/S.All you chicken washers realise that running a chicken under the tap doesn't actually clean it in any way, right?
lol @ u just thinking chicken gets held under the tap for a bit.You burn off the hair on the stove then the clean the chicken with vinegar... smh @ the people that just eat hairy, unwashed, fresh from packet, supermarket chicken

lol @ u just thinking chicken gets held under the tap for a bit.You burn off the hair on the stove then the clean the chicken with vinegar... smh @ the people that just eat hairy, unwashed, fresh from packet, supermarket chicken
Thats OCD not hygiene.

Guest WAVESURFER
It's not about marinading your chicken in vinegar.It'd taste foul.

He said clean not marinade tbh.

He said clean not marinade tbh.
She, But thank you for your understanding.