degree question

Rothschild

if its a maths degree how many days? and if you miss a couple days will they find out? or do you just catch up in your own time?
I don't think it matters which degree, most are 4 days a week. Seminars are kinda like school, there's a register. Lectures nobody will know if you miss them.
Thats not necessary true fam, in my uni they take attendance even for lectures - depends on the uni still.

if its a maths degree how many days? and if you miss a couple days will they find out? or do you just catch up in your own time?
I don't think it matters which degree, most are 4 days a week. Seminars are kinda like school, there's a register. Lectures nobody will know if you miss them.
Thats not necessary true fam, in my uni they take attendance even for lectures - depends on the uni still.
This guy isn't getting into any university that takes note of attendance in lectures.

but if you go in for 4 days how long do you go in for? Is it 9-5?
Refuse to believe anybody who is literate is this stupid.No it's not 9-5, you would normally only have 8 hours of lectures/seminars a week+ You ain't getting into any maths degree from you couldn't answr the basic questions I posted+All this info is on UCAS/other websites

lol at thinking you're gonna do a maths degree when you couldn't even anwer my a-level statistics questions
but if you go in for 4 days how long do you go in for? Is it 9-5?
Refuse to believe anybody who is literate is this stupid.No it's not 9-5, you would normally only have 8 hours of lectures/seminars a week+ You ain't getting into any maths degree from you couldn't answr the basic questions I posted+All this info is on UCAS/other websites
8 hours for 4 days a week so thats 2 hours a day? are you being serious? + I can answer them. Post them up and I will do it.+no its not on UCAS. Where? post a link

Depends on the degree, how your lessons are arranged/timetabled etc....At the moment I only go in 2 days a week but in my first and 2nd years I had lessons practically everyday.

no its not on UCAS. Where? post a link
you go to the UNIVERSITY website and look for it if you aint got the patience for that math is not the course for you.
yes I understand that. It doesnt say how many days you go in for.
use ya common sense they vary every year due to room changes and conflicting time tables with other lessons go the websites and they tell you how many hours you do this is on every prospectus if you want specifics you have to contact the specific uni