Life Goals

Sub_Zero

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
as far as im aware u can claim back all the petrol but i dont think u can claim the car.
so i could claim bk sh*t like electricity, phone bill, internet. but not the rent for premises, the phone or the computer?or could i claim for the phone n computer?

I've noticed alot of people want to set up a business. I don't know if you would be interested in an online one but there easy to do. My mate recently set up "Akuma Sports" and all he did was base his business on an existing model (Puma) and try to make certain aspects of it better, like better and quicker customer service for instance. They now sponsor some sports team in Dubai I think it’s the polo team and he's absolutely killing it. I asked him to tell me how much he was on and he wouldn’t tell me but I’m guessing he could take home 500k this year but he won’t as he’ll invest most back into it.http://www.akumasports.com/I also have a link on my home computer with a running commentary over 2 years of a guy setting up a successful business. Different people contribute throughout to help him through and it also has all his troubles and questions. Without sounding gay it's quite inspirational and easy when you see what he did step by step. It's some terrible business idea, to do with sun protective clothing for all the paranoid people but he still does very well and the business looks after itself with very little micro management.I'll up the link here when I get home
waits
Sorry really busy.https://www.wesabe.com/groups/8-entrepreneu...ess-need-adviceThis is only really interesting if you're looking to start an online business.

have a top 10 single/or make a underground classicbecome a black belt in a martial art (BJJ)have a big family with my woman who ever this wonderful woman maybebeable to support my family and give them things i werent able to have or experienceget a green card and move to america own a family buisness......lots more personal goalsvisit japan