Mass Effect 2

Francis Coquelin

Playing 1 isn't essential, but I would tell anyone to do it if they have the time. The feeling of bringing your character across and all the sh*t you been through before makes the 2nd that much better.

Took me 31hours to beat the 2nd, and I enjoyed 30 hours of it (Planet scanning can go to hell). Def a must buy game if you own a 360.

Playing 1 isn't essential, but I would tell anyone to do it if they have the time. The feeling of bringing your character across and all the sh*t you been through before makes the 2nd that much better.

Took me 31hours to beat the 2nd, and I enjoyed 30 hours of it (Planet scanning can go to hell). Def a must buy game if you own a 360.

this is the reason i haven't touched it for weeks, really can't be bothered to scan every single planet and only having 30 probes at a time... just so you can get upgrades.

dragons age >>>>>

keeps me playing for hours, been a long time since a game did that.

i really need to stop being a good guy in games tho, for once i need to go all out evil, might do it on fallout 3 when i start again.