Trolls

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Phil Brooks who did you use to be on the Forum?

and to be fair i have never seen you being a stupid f*ck*ng prick under your current alias.

Da Luv Doc, Justin Credible, Justin & CM Punk. Thing is, Faze only started disliking me when he realised who I was. I have nothing against him, but when you get mods being trolls & getting a free pass, though only lenny was a top dude on RWD it turns into a joke ting. It's jokes because there are a few people on here that would give advice about stuff if asked if they know about certain stuff, I am one of them.

lol whos hating on you? find one post where ive quoted/replid to you....

ive added people who have been reported by other users.... i haven't decided whos been put in the group.

But you haven't noticed me being a stupid f*ck*ng prick since I've been Philip Brooks and that's why you didn't know who I was. As soon as who I am got exposed, then people start hating. So if I report Brisco or someone, you telling me he'll get put in the stupid f*cking prick crew? I VERY much double it, even though lots of people are trolls but get a bly.