Funky House In South / @ DV8 / 18th Nov 2005

Uncle Larry

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chase serious i didnt have the money !!!! otherwise i would of done believe me !!!!! biggrin.gif as i wanted to prove you n rumble wrong ner :D - you said dont knock house till you tried it innit.. so i wanted to come along an see for myself. but hearing about the emptyness looks like peeps just dont wanna know house anymore well not in dv8 anyways.. dv8 is all about the garage tunes!!! and always will be and thats why peeps go there. well thats why i go there if dv8 was a house venue i wouldnt go there trust :D

chase serious i didnt have the money !!!! otherwise i would of done believe me !!!!! biggrin.gif as i wanted to prove you n rumble wrong ner :D - you said dont knock house till you tried it innit.. so i wanted to come along an see for myself. but hearing about the emptyness looks like peeps just dont wanna know house anymore well not in dv8 anyways.. dv8 is all about the garage tunes!!! and always will be and thats why peeps go there. well thats why i go there if dv8 was a house venue i wouldnt go there trust :D

Meaning Dv8 = chav's are us and cant handle there drinks.Lets be honest, it is chaved out... i aint even gonna lie, most of my mailing list text and said that theer not going dv8 because they think its ridden by kids and coke heads in the toliets. which is why i love cube. 400+ everytime!

Meaning Dv8 = chav's are us and cant handle there drinks.Lets be honest, it is chaved out... i aint even gonna lie, most of my mailing list text and said that theer not going dv8 because they think its ridden by kids and coke heads in the toliets. which is why i love cube. 400+ everytime!
in saying that though, after the make over in ther its actually quiet nice....new door men that actually have a clue what there doing and what fake id and chavs look like,.... some lovely nice pictures on the wall.... ask danny who did em. biggrin.gif

Meaning Dv8 = chav's are us and cant handle there drinks.Lets be honest, it is chaved out...
i agree totally with u there mate
like i said its got really better now.. but that allready did the damage ages ago.... dannys bday party must have been the first time i had actually enjoyed myself in that place. i swear it was people of my age, well nearly anyway

I agree House attracts the more mature listener / crowd. And I agree that DV8 does look so much better. I Hadn't been there in over a year since Friday. I was surprised how decent it looked inside. Good work Blazey!It's a shame DV8 attracts a crowd that would pleasingly be happy to hear stuff like 'Sexy Cinderella', 'You Don't' Know', and Garage mash-ups all night long. Hence one of the reasons why Friday night didn't go well. House is a more mature sound and is a very big scene at present. Don't knock it until you know or have had the experience!