* Official GYM Thread *

Lofa

When i do dips or the chest press where ur on a slope (not incline, when ur feet r above ur head) it hurts my collar bones - does anyone else get this or am i oing something wrong?P.S Just started doing normal bench instead of machine, i could do 80kgs on the machine, i can only manage 50 on the bench   :oops:
Dips-Don't go too far down.And I believe you're talking about the decline bench press.Try sticking to free weights more, that used to happen to me when I started gym.I'd jump on the smith machine benching like it's nothing then when it gets to free weights im struggling.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

'File not found'Pissed. And I've been looking at these pictures but it sh*t quality. Re-up if you can.

How do I do my upper chest?I do dumbbell pressesSmith machineDipsPec Fly and some other machinebut none do the upper pec muscle.

How do I do my upper chest?I do dumbbell pressesSmith machineDipsPec Fly and some other machinebut none do the upper pec muscle.
Incline Dumbbell Press is you.My chest routine:Flat Dumbbell PressIncline Dumbbell Press OR Smith Machine incline pressDipsCable flies/Dumbbell flies

Incline Dumbbell Press is you.My chest routine:Flat Dumbbell PressIncline Dumbbell Press OR Smith Machine incline pressDipsCable flies/Dumbbell flies
Thanks.So what's your weekly routine and how many reps do you do?I wanna get into this properly but I'm not too clued up.Also my pecs are quite rounded, is there a way to widen the bottom or them so they're more squarish.

Guest Silver Surfer
Mine is similar, what I done today was:Flat BBIncline DBWeighted dipsFly machineFly's on the bench

Thanks.So what's your weekly routine and how many reps do you do?I wanna get into this properly but I'm not too clued up.Also my pecs are quite rounded, is there a way to widen the bottom or them so they're more squarish.
How much do you weigh?It's important for you to build a strong foundation first. Read this and scroll down a bit.http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150447As for my routine its:Mon-Chest/TricepsWed-Back/BicepsFri-Legs & ShouldersAb work after each workout, 20-30 min running or skipping on off days.It suits my hectic schedule aswell.

Mine is similar, what I done today was:Flat BBIncline DBWeighted dipsFly machineFly's on the bench
How do you do you're weighted dips? Do you have a dip belt or do you just place a weight plate between ur legs?I need to start doing weighted dips again.

so I done Incline smiths today, It's really good and effective but it only worked my Tri's. It didn't affect my chest at all.