FAO: weed smokers

spiderman

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in f*ckin harrow and i lost all my dealers when i moved to acton....someone hook me up i need some asian dealers for real.....
why not go harrow & pick up oz or qb at a time? If you gots good weed links in harrow its worth the trip...
I'm sayin i pick up my sh*t in willesden junction....I don't have any decent links in harrow....even my boys links are kinda sh*t...

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

Harrow's bait. How can I see one guy with a Pearly white GTI Golf with BLACK windows and chrome rims and expect himself not to be caught.Even my Mum said he sells drugs.

I live in f*ckin harrow and i lost all my dealers when i moved to acton....someone hook me up i need some asian dealers for real.....
why not go harrow & pick up oz or qb at a time? If you gots good weed links in harrow its worth the trip...
I'm sayin i pick up my sh*t in willesden junction....I don't have any decent links in harrow....even my boys links are kinda sh*t...
seen why dont u jus go willesden or whereva you got decent weed links and buy oz or more at a time, thas what I wud do if I didn't grow and didn't know any other growers..

harrow it depends on who you know, overall the food is orite.wembley has nice weed, less brass shooters but still depends on who u know on wat u get.if u living in ACTON, and are goin to wilsden junction and making short trecks...your better off going church road, der sum high grade about der, or even abbey estate, alperton which is closer for you.just ask if any of your bredrins have shooters in them sides if u dont know any links.

WHERE U GETTIN THIS CHEESE FROM IN NWTHERES SUM AK47 AROUND RIGHT NOW TOO, THAS NICE.
You shot?
pills not draw
I swear you get no money from that. I know a guy moves beans. Like ã3 a bean.
bahaha dats sum brass shootin man, no point in dat. strictly 10s and above, if u loookin to make any decent P.
Seen thats how i know u dont knowBuy 100 4 ã70Sell them at like 4 for ã15 thas ã11 profitOr just shot all 100 4 ã150Thats a quick ã80Movin weed is looong

WHERE U GETTIN THIS CHEESE FROM IN NWTHERES SUM AK47 AROUND RIGHT NOW TOO, THAS NICE.
You shot?
pills not draw
I swear you get no money from that. I know a guy moves beans. Like ã3 a bean.
bahaha dats sum brass shootin man, no point in dat. strictly 10s and above, if u loookin to make any decent P.
Seen thats how i know u dont knowBuy 100 4 ã70Sell them at like 4 for ã15 thas ã11 profitOr just shot all 100 4 ã150Thats a quick ã80Movin weed is looong
movin weed is long if u shoot small/dont have enuff shots.movin pills if u have enuff shots will obviously make u P, but more people r on weed.u mite aswell shift white if ur chasin P's for shottin. more work heads than pill poppers, so it wud seem, but u never know.wat isit like £50 for a gram or suttin.

i just got this email from budmail:We have sent a few packages to Greece and they have all made it.Sending to hotels is no problem. We suggest small flat packedorders.CheersBM adminso looks like they can send it to me wen i go holiday. im gona be taking a Q between 8 of us as it is (the others dont bun too tuff) so u reckon its worth gettin a next 1/8s (im stayin for a week) jus to test this site out. sumone ows me like ã30 which i dont really need, so i was thinking to test it out. here are the strains they have at the moment, tell me which is the best and if any of them are worth ordering.Chronic (Indica / Sativa) Grapefruit (Indica / Sativa) Mango (mostly Indica) Arctic SunAfghanNYC dieselJack Herer

i just got this email from budmail:We have sent a few packages to Greece and they have all made it.Sending to hotels is no problem. We suggest small flat packedorders.CheersBM adminso looks like they can send it to me wen i go holiday. im gona be taking a Q between 8 of us as it is (the others dont bun too tuff) so u reckon its worth gettin a next 1/8s (im stayin for a week) jus to test this site out. sumone ows me like ã30 which i dont really need, so i was thinking to test it out. here are the strains they have at the moment, tell me which is the best and if any of them are worth ordering.Chronic (Indica / Sativa) Grapefruit (Indica / Sativa) Mango (mostly Indica) Arctic SunAfghanNYC dieselJack Herer
ive only tried on dat list jack h an diesel i suggest diesel shits smeels like petrol very po

How do you know the ame of the buds?All I know is that i get the high dro with the orange hairs.
Well in Dam it's all labelled.Over here, depends innit.Most people will just chat sh*t and tell you something is whatever when they blatantly dont have a f*cking clue. Your best bet is to get it from as close to the grower as possible, but even then thats no guarantee of knowing exactly what it is.

afghan supposed to be the highest on that list.
Afghan will mong you the most.Get the Jack Herer, its got that proper sativa 'high'.*smokes more cheese*
Whats sativa? That Jack Herer proper tripped me out for the whole day. It really dried out my face and mouth as well.
You can get sativa and indica cannabis plants. Theres so many different variations you cant take it as an exact science, but plants that are more indica generally mong you out more, give you that dont want to move off the sofa feeling, heavy munchies and red eye etc. Sativa plants are generally more an active high, I prefer it anyday.

afghan supposed to be the highest on that list.
Afghan will mong you the most.Get the Jack Herer, its got that proper sativa 'high'.*smokes more cheese*
Whats sativa? That Jack Herer proper tripped me out for the whole day. It really dried out my face and mouth as well.
You can get sativa and indica cannabis plants. Theres so many different variations you cant take it as an exact science, but plants that are more indica generally mong you out more, give you that dont want to move off the sofa feeling, heavy munchies and red eye etc. Sativa plants are generally more an active high, I prefer it anyday.
ye i dont wanna be too monged on my holiday. jack herer seems better.wat is cheese weed then, more sativa or more indica?

heres the full list of strains budmail are offering.Chronic (Indica / Sativa) Grapefruit (Indica / Sativa) Mango (mostly Indica) Arctic SunAfghanNYC diesel (mostly sativa)Jack Herer (mostly sativa)MK Ultra (mostly indica)Brainstorm (mostly sativa) Champagne Supernova (mostly Indica) Gotti (mostly Indica) so jack herer still better than the brainstorm and NYC diesel?