1st thing

BlackaDaBerry

Hair and weight. I tend not to associate myself with the fat.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna lie...Race.
But i thought you said your not racist so why would the race matter?
I never said it did matter.. you would say appearence but I swear race is apart of someones apearence?
When did i mention anything about appearance? biggrin.gif

I never said it did matter.. you would say appearence but I swear race is apart of someones apearence?
I mean in general..If an Indian person walked past you would not be wondering what sandles they were wearing you would think "sh*t .. an indian just walked past me, cool".. just like if you are pulling up to some traffic lights and them kosovans try wash your window even if you say no, you aint gonna notice what jeans they are wearing or there eyes you are gonna think "sh*t.. a kosovan just washed my car window with fairy liquid and wants £3 for it when I could wash the whole car with £2, sh*t".Know what I mean?

I mean in general..If an Indian person walked past you would not be wondering what sandles they were wearing you would think "sh*t .. an indian just walked past me, cool".. just like if you are pulling up to some traffic lights and them kosovans try wash your window even if you say no, you aint gonna notice what jeans they are wearing or there eyes you are gonna think "sh*t.. a kosovan just washed my car window with fairy liquid and wants £3 for it when I could wash the whole car with £2, sh*t".Know what I mean?
To be honest no i don't look at the individual's race as the first thing.. But if you do thats you init...

Guest JOHN SMITH
but at least they try to earn money whereas some people just go on the dole because of a bad back or whatever...when there are jobs out there that don't really require you to use your back...see what I mean?

To be honest no i don't look at the individual's race as the first thing.. But if you do thats you init...
So if a black person walks past, you don't automatically think in your head what colour they are? or a white person walks past?Must just be me then.

but at least they try to earn money whereas some people just go on the dole because of a bad back or whatever...when there are jobs out there that don't really require you to use your back...see what I mean?
Johnathan Smith,You are starting to get rude to me, llow it seriously. You know what I tell you mate.Mr Sean Ash

Johnathan Smith,You are starting to get rude to me, llow it seriously. You know what I tell you mate.Mr Sean Ash
Oh skeen this was the person you was asking me if i knew the other day Sean?Nah i dont think "oh there black" or "oh there white" because i dont really have any reason to be watching next people on road...

Oh skeen this was the person you was asking me if i knew the other day Sean?Nah i dont think "oh there black" or "oh there white" because i dont really have any reason to be watching next people on road...
yeah I admire you then for having this aproach, I can't control my brain, I can my actions..

see if dere boy or girlif its a boy then i analyze the situation, if he is a threat/am i slippinjudge this by his dress sense, race, da way they talk/walk. very occasionally a situationif its a girl it depends how far i am from her..if shes far away i clock body and race..close up i clock face body race and how easy she looks. in no particular order

Guest JOHN SMITH
see if dere boy or girlif its a boy then i analyze the situation, if he is a threat/am i slippinjudge this by his dress sense, race, da way they talk/walk. very occasionally a situationif its a girl it depends how far i am from her..if shes far away i clock body and race..close up i clock face body race and how easy she looks. in no particular order
WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY JUDGE FROM '' his dress sense, race, da way they talk/walk''?HOW NAIVE.

It must be nice being perfect, you don't get questioned for saying you clock race first.

Guest JOHN SMITH
i dont clock race first, i clock a mixture of things at once. as much as i HATE stereotypes i use them too...f*cked up
IT DOESN'T MATTER. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU ARE NAIVE TO THINK YOU CAN MAKE A JUDGEMENT OF A PERSON FROM THEIR RACE, OR DRESS SENSE FOR THAT MATTER.

It must be nice being perfect, you don't get questioned for saying you clock race first.
The reason i questioned was because you mention race a lot...

The reason i questioned was because you mention race a lot...
I have issues still.. I would'nt take it personal it's something I got to deal with.