Mans feeling

8BALL

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When youre weary, feeling small,When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all;Im on your side. when times get roughAnd friends just cant be found,Like a bridge over troubled waterI will lay me down.Like a bridge over troubled waterI will lay me down.When youre down and out,When youre on the street,When evening falls so hardI will comfort you.Ill take your part.When darkness comesAnd pains is all around,Like a bridge over troubled waterI will lay me down.Like a bridge over troubled waterI will lay me down.Sail on silvergirl,Sail on by.Your time has come to shine.All your dreams are on their way.See how they shine.If you need a friendIm sailing right behind.Like a bridge over troubled waterI will ease your mind.Like a bridge over troubled waterI will ease your mind.

When youre weary, feeling small,When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all;Im on your side. when times get roughAnd friends just cant be found,Like a bridge over troubled waterI will lay me down.Like a bridge over troubled waterI will lay me down.When youre down and out,When youre on the street,When evening falls so hardI will comfort you.Ill take your part.When darkness comesAnd pains is all around,Like a bridge over troubled waterI will lay me down.Like a bridge over troubled waterI will lay me down.Sail on silvergirl,Sail on by.Your time has come to shine.All your dreams are on their way.See how they shine.If you need a friendIm sailing right behind.Like a bridge over troubled waterI will ease your mind.Like a bridge over troubled waterI will ease your mind.
This would cheer me up if i knew uNice poem still

Cheer up, it could be worse, you could be a pikey! Hehehe
Racism dont run in my topics biggrin.gif AnywayYou know them times you start thinking bout life and you start getting downOr is it just me?
It's not just you.Everyone gets them, I started getting them thoughts at around 19 years old, I am 25 now and they have got worse over the years cause I did'nt get help from professionals.You think about life, death, family dying and stuff.. how long you got to live and it can cause anxciety attacks, they start off mild at first but your mood is attacked first... you have to be down at ur lowest to feel ill and start breathing fast thinking your gonna die and stuff.When I start to think about life on a deep level I go outside breathe some fresh air and talk to people around me..come off the net, its no good expecially at long hoursit effects people more then they understand.

Racism dont run in my topics biggrin.gif AnywayYou know them times you start thinking bout life and you start getting downOr is it just me?
It's not just you.Everyone gets them, I started getting them thoughts at around 19 years old, I am 25 now and they have got worse over the years cause I did'nt get help from professionals.You think about life, death, family dying and stuff.. how long you got to live and it can cause anxciety attacks, they start off mild at first but your mood is attacked first... you have to be down at ur lowest to feel ill and start breathing fast thinking your gonna die and stuff.When I start to think about life on a deep level I go outside breathe some fresh air and talk to people around me..come off the net, its no good expecially at long hoursit effects people more then they understand.
Wow thats some f*cked up ish stillYeah death is the one thats bugging meGonna go take your advice and go in my garden for a piece be back in 5See i feel better already :D

Wow thats some f*cked up ish stillYeah death is the one thats bugging meGonna go take your advice and go in my garden for a piece be back in 5See i feel better already :D
Good good,listen your not the only one who suffers with this.. you need to talk to someone about it, don't be embarised still cause alot of people have the same and don't do nothing about it.

It's not racist babes, pikeyism is a culture.Anyways, you shouldn't let it get you down, death is guaranteed (i read thru a bit b4 i replied), there is nothing you can do about it, it's gonna come to all of us when it's our time.

if u arent 30 and are worrying about life...then u need to slap urself. get a dvd and watch suttin funny or youtube.. someone find the badboys of comedy thread with them links
We aint all born with a silver spoon in our mouth, Just cause we aint 30 don't mean we aint struggling with mental issues.Age has nothing to do with mental stability.

if u arent 30 and are worrying about life...then u need to slap urself. get a dvd and watch suttin funny or youtube.. someone find the badboys of comedy thread with them links
We aint all born with a silver spoon in our mouth, Just cause we aint 30 don't mean we aint struggling with mental issues.Age has nothing to do with mental stability.
for all i care you could drop dead in 4 seconds with a heart attack and ceazy falls on a knife as she rushes to your aid.. worrying unnesessarily isnt right, and you shoudlnt allow your mind to let such worries thrive. what happens when theres kids and the rest (in ur case...why didnt you plan for it if ur complaining)..im not cussin u tho, everyone worries everynow and then.

i know the feeling as it goes, when you over think things it gets depressinare u blaazin?
Yeah i see what your saying about over analyzing stuffAnd nah im not blazing lol thanks for thinking im high though...lol
its jus cos, when im lean up by myself i over analyse everythingi find it best to occupy my mind with a variety of things