Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frank.

Mafia Hunters.

8 posts in this topic

10pm tonight on more 4. For anyone who gives a feck.

Corradino Durruti's film, showing in the True Stories strand, is a chilling insight into the 'Ndrangheta, the 'Cosa Nostra' of the Calabria region of Italy, told through the cat-and-mouse game in one small city between the local boss Toto Crea, the forces of law-and-order out to nail him and the corrupt officials who protect him.

The 'Ndrangheta are just as fearsome and just as feared as their Sicilian brothers but being family based, rarely admitting non-blood members, are all the harder to infiltrate or divide. But in 2000, the people of the small city of Rizziconi had had enough and through a fierce anonymous letter writing campaign, managed to get the city council dissolved by the Italian president.

In addition, the government appointed prosecutor Roberto Pennisi and Inspector Nico Morroni to look into the activities of the Crea family, an inquiry that was to take seven years before the truth was reache

thought the title said milf hunters

has some f*ckery flashback of secondary school

This Crea clans got sh*t on lock.

c/s the milf hunter memories.

not really related but i watched some program about mexicans the other day, one guy was known as the soup man coz he got paid by the cartels to dissolve bodies in barrels of caustic soda, which he then poured in his back yard.

That reminds me of a book i read a few years ago, cant think of the name though.

Missed this wanted to watch it.

Where can I watch it again?

not really related but i watched some program about mexicans the other day, one guy was known as the soup man coz he got paid by the cartels to dissolve bodies in barrels of caustic soda, which he then poured in his back yard.

YEH I SEE THAT.

CRAZY.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1127328/Police-arrest-Stew-Maker-drug-thug-dissolved-300-bodies-acid.html

Missed this wanted to watch it.

Where can I watch it again?

Not sure, i recon they will repeat it some time this week, worth a watch though.