Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corrigan

CUTTING

5 posts in this topic

I'm aware there are probably other threads on thisbut anyways, can you drop a few good diets for me to choose fromim currently just off the 14 stone mark and i'm 6ft2how much u you lot rekon i should loose to get shreddedi'm the opposite of Hench for Summer tbhmy main aim is to cut fat and develop abscurrently considering jumping on tulse's diet FTW

should i do like 1 heavy workout of compound lifts once a week, in order to maintain strengthie. twice a week high reps, low weight then once a week go hard on bench or dead-lift etc alternating from week to week

Already been said plenty of times in here.even one of the most ripped guys on the bodybuilding forums says it:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113693871
what if you cant use weights?

Do you want to lose weight or cut ?Cutting is shredding fat to bring/show muscle, do you work out alot, do you have muscle.Alot of ppl seem to confuse cutting and losing weight with each other.

Do you want to lose weight or cut ?Cutting is shredding fat to bring/show muscle, do you work out alot, do you have muscle.Alot of ppl seem to confuse cutting and losing weight with each other.
been banging gym 4 nearly 18mnths nowbuilt some nice muscle, but wanna add more definition and loose fat around my stomachso i would say its a combo of both cutting and loosing weight