Animals need to be put down

Yuri

its a f*ck*ng disgrace that they havent gotten more years in jail at least.

dont even care if they are troubled and badly brought up kids, its just common sense to know that actions hold consequences. preying on the old an the defenseless is just pathetic.

feel sorry for the family really, after a long and probably eventful life what a way to f*ckin die. for kids amusement. its a real shame.

• Upvote 2

Guest WAVESURFER

I'm all for criminal rehabilitation and sensible sentencing, but when I hear about stories like this, I imagine if it happened to my gran/grandad or another older relative, and it makes my blood f*ck*ng boil.

Anyone who victimises an old person (or a child, for that matter - both vulnerable targets) like this is f*ck*ng scum, and they should be put away for a long, long time. f*ck*ng cowards.

• Upvote 1

How can you randomly hit someone in the face when they're with a child, cause their death, and get anything less than 10 years minimum.

f*ck*ng terrible

Don't know much about the background on this case, but if there's evidence to suggest they just meant to shock/embarrass the man - the jail terms could be fair.

Obviously didnt intend to kill the guy. they were not to know this guy was so feeble/ill whatever. Fair imo.

you f*ck*ng serious?

you were the last person i expect to make some liberal bullshit post like that

they clubbed a 70 year old man in the back of the head with no warning or provocation, in front of his 3 year old granddaughter, just for a laugh. then when they saw him having a seizure on the floor they ran off laughing.

Obviously didnt intend to kill the guy. they were not to know this guy was so feeble/ill whatever. Fair imo.

'the f*ck you mean

exactly what i said.

I'm seeing words but not understanding them...

Guy ran off laughin like it wern't a ting..3 years is just telling him he can kill someone, say it's an accident and go down for hardly any time..

i agree with frank in the sense that these yutes obviously didnt intend to kill this man and i'm sure they felt like absolute sh*t after and i doubt they will ever do this again. Remember for the rest of their lives they will have this guys life on their conscience and it WILL haunt them, cos this guy was completely innocent

but 3 1/2 years is f*cked

they shud have got 10 years imo, and eligible for parole after 5

/

they slapped man or hit

lol @ getting sucked in by media hyperbole with words like "CLUBBED"

i agree with frank in the sense that these yutes obviously didnt intend to kill this man and i'm sure they felt like absolute sh*t after and i doubt they will ever do this again. Remember for the rest of their lives they will have this guys life on their conscience and it WILL haunt them, cos this guy was completely innocent

/

they slapped man or at worst hit

from when an old man is walkin down the road with his 3 year old grand daughter and you try to boy him off, you must not have a conscience

10 years sounds right..8 atleast

• Upvote 2

/

they slapped man or at worst hit

why are you defending these scumbags?

yeah, obviously the media is spinning this out of proportion. i mean, it's kind of acceptable to SLAP a 70 year old man for a laugh right? - anybody who even does that should be given 5 years minimum imo, let alone if the guy dies

if they felt like sh*t, why did they run off laughing and joke about it later?

if they did this in lots of other countries people in their local community and/or the police would have bodied them. but on vip2 they;re just misunderstood

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

bruv these man didnt go out with the inention of killing him

they were just very stupid kids

do you think they were laughing once they knew he was dead?

as i said 3 1/2 is too short

but guys saying life are bait sun/daily mail readers

i'm not defending these guys, i'm just looking at this objectively

bruv these man didnt go out with the inention of killing him

they were just very stupid kids

do you think they were laughing once they knew he was dead?

as i said 3 1/2 is too short

but guys saying life are bait sun/daily mail readers

why are you so sure they were traumatised when they found out he was dead? their actions don't suggest anything like that...2 people with a history of attacking old people for a laugh. this wasn't some random incident where they got drunk and lost control (not that yuo could justify that either), but they had a catalogue of similar incidents where they showed no concern for the consequences. dunno about you, but when i was 15 i knew right from wrong and i also knew hitting an old man in the back of the head by surprise might have bad consequences for his health

3 1/2 is waht they should have got if he hadn't died imo

nah not a sun/daily mail reader, just once again baffled by how soft/liberal people are in this country

• Upvote 1

you f*ck*ng serious?

you were the last person i expect to make some liberal bullshit post like that

they clubbed a 70 year old man in the back of the head with no warning or provocation, in front of his 3 year old granddaughter, just for a laugh. then when they saw him having a seizure on the floor they ran off laughing.

Im sure everyone was young and stupid at some point and made mistakes, the fact they was going try charge these kids with murder first of all is madness, they f*cked up got a fairly leniant sentence and im sure will learn from it. As i said its just my opinon.

and c/s the media exageration.

• Downvote 2

im sure cos these guys are stupid kids

not hardened criminals that wud shrug off murder like its nuffin

lol @ ever thinking these doughnuts shud b charged with murder

they probably didnt even know he was having a seizure

when ure adreneline is pumping you would be suprised how oblivious you are to things going on around you

• Downvote 2

TBH if he wouldn't of died it wouldnt of been anythin even worth talking about..so it's just unlucky all round..but from when they're the reason the guys dead, THAT'S my reasoning for why they should get longer..

this is what i'm talking about when i said people having different views..makes it more interesting.