Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grumpy Old Man

Apple virgin

8 posts in this topic

I'll start with something simple. I've just got a MacBook Pro, and it's the first apple machine I've used as far as computers are concerned. I'd like to extract a .rar file, I just downloaded an album. How do I get applications on my book to run? I downloaded a version of a program that's supposed to extract it, but I have no idea how to actually run the program.

I'll start with something simple. I've just got a MacBook Pro, and it's the first apple machine I've used as far as computers are concerned. I'd like to extract a .rar file, I just downloaded an album. How do I get applications on my book to run? I downloaded a version of a program that's supposed to extract it, but I have no idea how to actually run the program.

UnRar

or

ZiPeg

I need the iWork for my book. Do I really have to buy it? Isn't there a place to download it for free? You know, with a "crack" and all that sort of sh*t. Windows-style.

You can just download all the software as you would do with a windows pc. I just bought a MacBook pro and downloaded office for mac 2008 and inputed he serial number and that was it. I am just left with one problem. I haven't any idea how to update the thing. I tried updating but it would download the update and then not install the thing. How do I update it

I've not been able to solve that problem. Your downloaded pack perhaps came with a crack. What I'm trying to avoid though is using Microsoft products with my book. I'd rather stick to Apple for Apple, and Microsoft for Microsoft. You know?

my MS office updates fine.... but i didnt do the trail method, just downloaded an ISO from warez-bb

Yea my Office is live

Got the new thing 2011 Office

No problems

B4 you dload from warez bb read some comments see if anyones having problems