George Gay

Cunt Face.

I mean Kay.He is a white man incharge of a black peoples station.Is he in such a position to comment on what black people want to hear???Alot of people I chat to about radio hate this guy.Whats your opinion of him???It's not because hes white why I send for him, look at Rinse, thats been a big station from day.

Lol @ thinking about a black guy controlling something.
As much as i dont like it..its true biggrin.gif
Who was incharge of choice before the capital takeover???Whos incharge of 1xtra???.........
His Boss is white.
logan westwoood semtex cameo george kay trevor nelson... all well known non black people in charge of black music
:D

I dont mind a dj of any race.But I find it disgustin that a 50 year old suburban white dude is still the lead figure representing U*b*n music on uk's largest radio station in this day and age.Disclaimer - I have nothing against westwood, hes acheived alot...

I dont mind a dj of any race.But I find it disgustin that a 50 year old suburban white dude is still the lead figure representing U*b*n music on uk's largest radio station in this day and age.Disclaimer - I have nothing against westwood, hes acheived alot...
Since when has music been confined to specific ages and races?

westwood is a d*ckhead.... i lost aa whole heap of respect 4 grime artists supporting and accepting him ...they should have been the ones callin him outespcially bashy i thought being the usual bearer of truth he would say somethin.. but eeven he cosied up with timmy mallet
Money talks though innit, they think there gonna get all this sick publicity and promotion from going on that show (which they get a fair amount of, cuz the masses who listen to hip hop will hear them) so theyre gonna kiss ass and be all pally with him so they can come back

Who was incharge of choice before the capital takeover???Whos incharge of 1xtra???.........
Patrick Berry who is black/indian-Jamaican, he is on the 100 greatest black-britons website, but they leave out that he is half indian which pisses me off...He sold it ages ago, he had another guy in it with him who was also black...