Five letters word : B.O.R.E.D

Dopa

1: Get a girlfriend2: Get some friends, you think they dont wanna play football because they cant be botherd? Plz, they dont like you. Maybe because you spend your whole day on the internet.3: Get drunk. Even if you have no friends or no girlfriend, if you get drunk theres a 88% chance you will get sex.

1: Get a girlfriend2: Get some friends, you think they dont wanna play football because they cant be botherd? Plz, they dont like you. Maybe because you spend your whole day on the internet.3: Get drunk. Even if you have no friends or no girlfriend, if you get drunk theres a 88% chance you will get sex.
dont you have abortioning to be doing?

i think you should refrain from doing options 1 + 3 for a while still

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy
Worst day of my life today.
I can see where this is going. Put the blades down, its not worth it.
I dunno how you been bought up. Some wasteman Mum.Never.

1 dont worry for me man2 ive got friends they can play football today because theyre revising.and for on the net the whole day, it does happen to me somedays like today when theres nothing to do, aint gonna lie3 no