If you mash another man

Black Simon

THIS FORUM IS GETTIN A BIT 2 OPEN 4 MY LIKINGBARE BTTY MAN CREEPING OUT FROM UNDER THE CARPET
INNIT THOUGHTOO MANY BATTY MANS ON HEREITS NOT ABOUT GETTING f*ckED UP THE ARSE...IF I HAD TO DO ONE OR THE OTHER I KNOW I WOULD RATHER MYSELF THE ONE NOT BEING f*ckED THANK YOU VERY MUCH.BARE HOMOPHOBICS ON HERE

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but then ur the selfish one Simon, how can a man possibly cum from being battered up the jacksey?
who cares how they cumthey can wank themselves off for all i carei'm just watching my piece go in and outif they show me there face I will slap them and tell them to look the other way.

DIE SLOWYOU BATTY MANI'LL STEP OVER YOU AND GO HOME*to the tune of sweet chariots
I'm not gay manhow many times...You would stick a black bag over an ugly sket in order to cum hard so why not with a man?
bcoz its a MAN.....therefore it is GAY biggrin.gif
And I'm black and you're white.. don't watch them things therewe are all the same and there is nothing wrong with getting pleassure for yourselfIf you are desperate you would wank a'lie? imagine you had no hands and there was no women? how far would your desperation take you then?It ain't gay, it's natural

Why are you lot giving this pussyhole the time of day. It's bate it's Ashman, and it's bate John Smith is Ashman too, how could you all not have clocked this sooner??He is only coming on here pretending to be a black dude who loves bum sex coz he's a racist and he wants to stir things up by claiming he's a black guy so he can go on like black guys really do like anal, when you lot are trying to try so hard to protest that you don't, giving him more of the attention that he wants.Just ignore the f*cker.

Why are you lot giving this pussyhole the time of day. It's bate it's Ashman, and it's bate John Smith is Ashman too, how could you all not have clocked this sooner??He is only coming on here pretending to be a black dude who loves bum sex coz he's a racist and he wants to stir things up by claiming he's a black guy so he can go on like black guys really do like anal, when you lot are trying to try so hard to protest that you don't, giving him more of the attention that he wants.Just ignore the f*cker.
Shut up little slaggo down stairs worship your god monkey/elephant with 10 arms and help your parents stack some shelfs.I will be there in a minute have 10 bensons ready for me bitch.

Shut up little slaggo down stairs worship your god monkey/elephant with 10 arms and help your parents stack some shelfs.I will be there in a minute have 10 bensons ready for me bitch.
Ashman you're the most racist prick everf*ck off

It's bate by this talk that this is ash-I am a stupid prick-man, as between bumming sessions, he and his g/f like to continuously claim that I am of indian/pakistani/bengali heritage for some reason. This is fine by me, I take this as a compliment. He has also reacted in the above way as my observation was correct and I have exposed his little game.

It's bate by this talk that this is ash-I am a stupid prick-man, as between bumming sessions, he and his g/f like to continuously claim that I am of indian/pakistani/bengali heritage for some reason. This is fine by me, I take this as a compliment. He has also reacted in the above way as my observation was correct and I have exposed his little game.
LOL WHAT HAVE YOU EXPOSED?YOU THINK YOUR SOME SUPER MIND, BETTER THEN OTHERS, YOU BELIEVE THERE IS SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOU BELIEVE YOURSELF TO KNOW MORE THEN OTHERS JUST FOR THE FACT THAT YOU ARE YOU INSIDE THAT SMALL BRAIN OF YOURS LAYS A PEANUT.NOWIF YOU AINT ASIAN THEN YOU WAZ THE BUTTERZ BLACK GAL WITH THE WONKY NOSE AND THAT STILL DON'T JUSTIFY YOUR BOAT.ON YOUR BIKE.<JS>

LOL WHAT HAVE YOU EXPOSED?YOU THINK YOUR SOME SUPER MIND, BETTER THEN OTHERS, YOU BELIEVE THERE IS SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOU BELIEVE YOURSELF TO KNOW MORE THEN OTHERS JUST FOR THE FACT THAT YOU ARE YOU INSIDE THAT SMALL BRAIN OF YOURS LAYS A PEANUT.NOWIF YOU AINT ASIAN THEN YOU WAZ THE BUTTERZ BLACK GAL WITH THE WONKY NOSE AND THAT STILL DON'T JUSTIFY YOUR BOAT.ON YOUR BIKE.<JS>
Your silly little game that no one is interested in.I don't think I'm anything better or special over anyone else ta very much, and I don't think I know more than anyone, so no point tryna make people feel aggrieved towards me with your silly comments. 'YOU BELIEVE YOURSELF TO KNOW MORE THEN OTHERS JUST FOR THE FACT THAT YOU ARE YOU INSIDE THAT SMALL BRAIN OF YOURS LAYS A PEANUT', this didn't make grammatical sense, so if you'd like to re-phrase, that would be good.Oh yeh, I'm not black either, so try again matey.