F4 & the Silver Surfer

Maybe the wrong place to have this discussion, but i just got back from the film, and as someone that reads Marvel Comic, or should I say did it amazes me how this film was hmmmm, how would i put it, not sure but firstly if it was a the rise of the surfer where did he rise to if he self destructed? SS is 1% of Galactus power how in gods name did he destroy him??? When SS first came to earth it was not a game, SS did not talk to much which was the same in the film but what all this crap about SS being tortured??!?!?!? How did Dr Doom take control of his board, SS is just to say "To me my board" and dats it? I Understand make it more viable for the new comers but dont wreck the history, i mean Galactus is not a puff of smoke, you never even saw his face? you can't KILL GALACTUS!And the film started so well.Any other views?

Guest Bedroom Bully

Yes I was disappointed too, specially after donning the SS persona on here and hyping the film lol, but like u said these films are made for the mainstream not us comic heads.We could destroy most of the comic films, look at Spider-Man, Parker is meant to be with Stacey *smh*

Guest Durrty Boi

lmao @ spoiling the whole filmi was disappointed still, but for a whole diff reason, im not a comic book buff so i never knew sh*t about the characters, didnt even watch the first film i kept askin my friends questions.its was long n predictable n silver surfer didnt even do much

Yes I was disappointed too, specially after donning the SS persona on here and hyping the film lol, but like u said these films are made for the mainstream not us comic heads.We could destroy most of the comic films, look at Spider-Man, Parker is meant to be with Stacey *smh*
Never really cared for spidey, but that was kinda accurate apart from people knowing who he is before het meets carnage, and him not making the web fluid and what you said apart from that all else is on point is it not?Back to SS, even how he summoned Galactus, he was talking????? how he manage to do that and Galactus hear his voice!!!!

lmao @ spoiling the whole filmi was disappointed still, but for a whole diff reason, im not a comic book buff so i never knew sh*t about the characters, didnt even watch the first film i kept askin my friends questions.its was long n predictable n silver surfer didnt even do much
Predictable? what the film, hmmm from my point a view it weren't can't believe Stan lee put his name to it, i mean it started so well......

Guest Bedroom Bully
Never really cared for spidey, but that was kinda accurate apart from people knowing who he is before het meets carnage, and him not making the web fluid and what you said apart from that all else is on point is it not?Back to SS, even how he summoned Galactus, he was talking????? how he manage to do that and Galactus hear his voice!!!!
Hmm, not really. The way the symbiote came 2 earth was wrong.It should of come when JJ's son went to space, I thought they were gonna do this as JJ's son has been in itThey are many things wrong with most comic films

Guest Durrty Boi
Predictable? what the film, hmmm from my point a view it weren't can't believe Stan lee put his name to it, i mean it started so well......
most of it wasn they try throw in some jokes here n there

most of it wasn they try throw in some jokes here n there
Jokes like what, hmmm i thought that as well but Ben grim, and Touch are funny in the comics any how and the others have dry humours.

Hmm, not really. The way the symbiote came 2 earth was wrong.It should of come when JJ's son went to space, I thought they were gonna do this as JJ's son has been in itThey are many things wrong with most comic films
thats wrong aswell. Thats the cartoon version. In the comic, the symibiote came from a battle called the Inifinity Wars where bare superheroes were in a massive fight.

Guest Bedroom Bully
thats wrong aswell. Thats the cartoon version. In the comic, the symibiote came from a battle called the Inifinity Wars where bare superheroes were in a massive fight.
Skeenos, aint really spidey comic head, just know some parts.Remember those sick eps when some woman was making spiderman fight in space, what was that

By joe he's right! i actually have that mini series.Infinity Gauntlet is the best tho.

Guest The Operative.

Stan Lee is a sellout.I just watched this film in HD at home.Suprisingly I only finished it like two seconds ago, I enjoyed it, but it did lack substance.I see what your saying though about Silver Surfer. Comic Surfer would not have had a bar.

Guest Bedroom Bully
daredevil was sick though, i cant lie, i was disappointed at the rest because they murked the stories
*hopes tony realises i was joking about Daredevil*

Stan Lee is a sellout.I just watched this film in HD at home.Suprisingly I only finished it like two seconds ago, I enjoyed it, but it did lack substance.I see what your saying though about Silver Surfer. Comic Surfer would not have had a bar.
Rude boy, Jonny Storm would have been dead, in the forest the whole place would have been missing.You didn't even see Galactus...does no one else find that annoying.

Guest Scorpzz
as a marvel fan i cannot watch any marvel movieits blasphemy
Your right there, I am starting to have second thoughts about watching marvel movies.Spiderman 3 & silver surfer are disgraces to marvelSince when did silver surfer have enough power to kill galactus and if he actually did, why wouldn't he of killed him in the first place furthermore why would one silly bitch be the one to make him realise what he's doing is wrong after all the other planets he's gone through.and how the f*ck did the blast from silver surfer not scratch earth, the blast destroyed galactus and his ship. Yeah that would really happen, wouldn't it.Bastards.

as a marvel fan i cannot watch any marvel movieits blasphemy
Your right there, I am starting to have second thoughts about watching marvel movies.Spiderman 3 & silver surfer are disgraces to marvelSince when did silver surfer have enough power to kill galactus and if he actually did, why wouldn't he of killed him in the first place furthermore why would one silly bitch be the one to make him realise what he's doing is wrong after all the other planets he's gone through.and how the f*ck did the blast from silver surfer not scratch earth, the blast destroyed galactus and his ship. Yeah that would really happen, wouldn't it.Bastards.
I think the most important thing is what happened to Thanos, this was the rise but SS remembered his name to be Norrin Radd if thats the case Thanos freed his memories. why was this not shown, this could have been so much better.