• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removal Man
first kid... 1second kid... 2and so on and so on
[JME] 1-2-3 [/JME]
i kno, its sad isn't it
IT MUST OF TOOK HIM TIME TO COME UP WITH THAT, I CAN IMAGINE HOW MANY HOURS WORK IT MUST OF BEEN.
1-2-3 J-M-EA-B-C J-M-ECUP OF TEA J-M-EI NEED A PEE, SERIOUS

LOL @ onion thats f*ckedI know a chick called colise (kelis) and she's my age so she wasnt named after the singer.How can they let my 9 year old cousin D'neil name another baby and he named him ShaeQuan, we also have a baby T'Shy.
Hmmmm, what's the mother's name? Is it Angela? I swear our family friends let their son Donnell name their younger kid but I can't remember what he named it.

LOL @ onion thats f*ckedI know a chick called colise (kelis) and she's my age so she wasnt named after the singer.How can they let my 9 year old cousin D'neil name another baby and he named him ShaeQuan, we also have a baby T'Shy.
Hmmmm, what's the mother's name? Is it Angela? I swear our family friends let their son Donnell name their younger kid but I can't remember what he named it.
Nah its not Angela lol. The baby aint his little brother either, I don't know why they let him name that child though.

I memba my auntie asked me n my sis 2 name our lil cuz my sis named hime James and i named him Keron.Da boys now a fat lil spoiled kid with a Ghanaian accent. Its funny cause wen u c him he looks like a normal mixed-race boy but wen u hear him speak u can tell he landed fresh frm Ghana lol

Deary me.
I hope you like going to court a lot shy one.

I don't like normal names.My sons names Kane, My daughters name is Asia. not to unusual but not too common.My brothers name is Lavon i loved off that name, but i never realised when i let my mum take the name that i wud be naming my own child a year after....lolMy name tho takes the f*cking piss - In my whole life i've only met a handful of people who can pronounce it properly....and it's only 2 syllables (sp?) Tyronne - when you pronounce it it sounds like yvonne - if that makes sense....more time peeps think i'm bullshitting when i tell them my names not Tyrone....like that waste man in corrie.....i've actually had arguments with people about it....so i just make everybody call me Tee.

I'm reading through this thread holding in my laughter(I'm at work)...but some of you guys cant be serious....onionsawovskiJames-keron biggrin.gif shyone took the blatant piss...i'mean c'mon....D'neil, T'shy and the other name which i cant even be bothered to attempt to spell....and naming your child Juelz...poor kid.

LOL dad clintonuncle hectorgreat uncle mortyaunty peachesaunty bim bim uncle wimpy uncle mushy uncle tigeraunty prudenceaunty lassomeaunty wingsomeaunty dimplecousin checousin da'marnicousin armarnishekeilkahlil chyna-ajiaand pumpkin sum of the f*cked up names in my famthank god my name is Liz

Guest asclepius
LOL dad clintonuncle hectorgreat uncle mortyaunty peachesaunty bim bim uncle wimpy uncle mushy uncle tigeraunty prudenceaunty lassomeaunty wingsomeaunty dimplecousin checousin da'marnicousin armarnishekeilkahlil chyna-ajiaand pumpkin sum of the f*cked up names in my famthank god my name is Liz
Is your christian name just liz? Or elizabeth?