White pride

Knox Harrington

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm proud of my heritage, my heritage is distinct to me, it has nothing to do with colouri haves always been quite happy being white, things seem to be going alright so farthe only reason black pride exists is because black people have been persecuted, merely for being black, regardless of religion, nationality or cultureuntill i feel my people are being persecuted, i have no reason to endorse white pride
Good postAshman should read this and take heed (sp). This is the reason why we have "double standards" when it comes to racial persecution in the work place, crime, media... White people aren't disadvantaged (dont take this out of context Ashman).

white people beg black, china man beg black, jodakis beg black, blacks >>>>_______bout time we took over this country, right lads

white people beg black, china man beg black, jodakis beg black, blacks >>>>_______bout time we took over this country, right lads
Who are jodakis???
your kind

Im proud of my white rootswhite britian took on big big wars and fought for our country against some of the most powerful armies in the world...when were a country so small in size what my roots have achieved is amazing....and im proud of that...P.S my uncles mates wife is black.....so allow them talks

Init.But who are Jodakis? biggrin.gif
Joe Daki = PakiDont shoot the messenger.
LOOOL okayThat's true though, they try it too much, rinsin out Tupac. I don't even listen to him cos of them now :D All doin skinfades and patterns...WITH SPIKY HAIR at the top.Even braiding their hair lolLlow dem loool

Im proud of my white rootswhite britian took on big big wars and fought for our country against some of the most powerful armies in the world...when were a country so small in size what my roots have achieved is amazing....and im proud of that...P.S my uncles mates wife is black.....so allow them talks
Lol so what!

Lol so what!
if you knew me you would know......my sense of humour puts myself in sticky situations on purpose.....write that down so if you get pissed off at me you can stand back and think about it.

Any dumb word he just made up. And I ain't Pakistani, I'm very proud to be mixed race ta very much.

Any dumb word he just made up. And I ain't Pakistani, I'm very proud to be mixed race ta very much.
I didn't make that word up you sandnegromix race ay...indian and pakistan?

I didn't make that word up you sandnegromix race ay...indian and pakistan?
Yer................... OK. If it makes you happy. :D

Blacks are allowed to be proud of their colour.But when a white person is proud to be white, we are labelled racists, and skin heads.(no racist)
how do they celebrate white pride? black people might celebrate black pride by remembering slavery, achievements of certain black people against their struggle, historical events that shaped black culture or things like that. how does the NF celebrate white pride? by calling for the deportation of non whites biggrin.gif and all the other stuff i mentioned that black people might celebrate, white people celebrate as well..but just dont label it 'white pride' but a celebration of tudor history is white pride for e.g. no?

Blacks are allowed to be proud of their colour.But when a white person is proud to be white, we are labelled racists, and skin heads.(no racist)
how do they celebrate white pride? black people might celebrate black pride by remembering slavery, achievements of certain black people against their struggle, historical events that shaped black culture or things like that. how does the NF celebrate white pride? by calling for the deportation of non whites biggrin.gif and all the other stuff i mentioned that black people might celebrate, white people celebrate as well..but just dont label it 'white pride' but a celebration of tudor history is white pride for e.g. no?
I'm proud to be white, as everyone should be with their heritage and/or colour.Does that make me NF?There is no such thing as white history, because you cant pin point what exactly makes up white history.Its a whole different scenario with black history entirely.

I'm proud to be white, as everyone should be with their heritage and/or colour.Does that make me NF?There is no such thing as white history, because you cant pin point what exactly makes up white history.Its a whole different scenario with black history entirely.
no it doesnt make u NF. but then your response has answered ur own question. have you ever said to anyone that 'you're proud to be white' and you get called a racist? sh*t theread still ...im wastign my time.