White pride

Knox Harrington

Where in that does it say Africans didnt trade with the Euro slave masters? Because you seem to lack the fundamentals when it comes to reading and understanding, let me break it down for you. Africans exchanged captured rivals for weapons with the Europeans. Now I ask you again, where did I say that there wasnt any deals struck between the two?Maybe what you meant to say was I denied Africans starting the Slave trade, which is 100% accurate. They just saw the Europeans as a market and source of armour. The Euro's took those captured across the oceans and made them work under poor conditions. Nothing to do with the Africans.
you sold your own people for guns that you ended up using to shoot your own peopledeep.blame whitey.
It wasnt their own people though. Just because they were Black doesnt mean anything. They were rivals.I could say the same about WW's 1 & 2. You shot and bombed your own. How f*cked is that? What about Romans and them coming over here during the Empire

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Numero. Sorry if I don't live up to your standards but I feel you are acting up on the net, attempting to sound intelligent. So much so you're contradicting yourself.Are you trying to say Africans didn't sell their own family members?

Numero. Sorry if I don't live up to your standards but I feel you are acting up on the net, attempting to sound intelligent. So much so you're contradicting yourself.Are you trying to say Africans didn't sell their own family members?
LMAO your ridiculous. Llow clutching straws. Point out how I'm contradicting myself.Their own family members you know. Get educated on the matter before you chat. I have been holding this back for the last few posts, but I really do feel sorry for your son. He's gonna be one ignorant boy

Guest Master_Yoda
you are racist tho your being racist to me for one... i havent bin racist to english ppl i just said "certain" english ppl who surport hitler and what not are donuts... Which means you are a bare face racist cos i did nothing to spark off any racist hate YOU did also your only means of insult are racist onesALSO I did not come into this topic looking to have a race arguement i came in and merely said "why does this forum enjoy race topics so much"then you racially attacked me tryna say am a naziI have also seen multiple topics with you in spreading race hate so how can you sit there and tell me otherwise you stupid c*nt... f*ck OFF
I just find it ironic how an Italian would call an English man a Nazi.
YOU accused me first faggot tryna randomly send
not really, I was making humour of the situation.. certain man need to crack a smile once in a while, it won't hurt you knowand I am gonna call you IRONIC from nowcalling me a faggot when I am married and have a son.. who u got? lol
Random Racist jokes are not funny and you know what you was tryna do... stir some sh*t up as you always do in this sort of topic

LMAO your ridiculous. Llow clutching straws. Point out how I'm contradicting myself.Their own family members you know. Get educated on the matter before you chat. I have been holding this back for the last few posts, but I really do feel sorry for your son. He's gonna be one ignorant boy
I think you should hold back more, the great interest in my son is slightly ski-whiff. Borderline paedophillic. You needn't watch my son, instead watch yourself.Yes they did sell their own family members, so if anyone needs to "get educated" round here, it's you.You clearly have been reading Mickey Mouse. LOL.

I think you should hold back more, the great interest in my son is slightly ski-whiff. Borderline paedophillic. You needn't watch my son, instead watch yourself.Yes they did sell their own family members, so if anyone needs to "get educated" round here, it's you.You clearly have been reading Mickey Mouse. LOL.
Your just talking from imagination. I'm done talking to you

Where in that does it say Africans didnt trade with the Euro slave masters? Because you seem to lack the fundamentals when it comes to reading and understanding, let me break it down for you. Africans exchanged captured rivals for weapons with the Europeans. Now I ask you again, where did I say that there wasnt any deals struck between the two?Maybe what you meant to say was I denied Africans starting the Slave trade, which is 100% accurate. They just saw the Europeans as a market and source of armour. The Euro's took those captured across the oceans and made them work under poor conditions. Nothing to do with the Africans.
you sold your own people for guns that you ended up using to shoot your own peopledeep.blame whitey.
It wasnt their own people though. Just because they were Black doesnt mean anything. They were rivals.I could say the same about WW's 1 & 2. You shot and bombed your own. How f*cked is that? What about Romans and them coming over here during the Empire
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN ABOUT CERTAIN BLACK PEOPLEyou all say BLACK POWER ... be proud to be black and then you go and split people up by not seeing somalians as the same, africans and carabiens aint the same, you shoot the bumbaclart (and i dont care if i can say that word or not dont f*cking discriminate me for being white dictaiting to me what i can and cannot say) outta eachother over petty things then you come on forums and go "yeah black music, yeah black culture" yeah black this an black that then you are lenging down a next black kid over a dog or over some loose changed owed.. the "rivals" you are your own worst enemy don't blame white people cause we have grown out of the stage and become a peaceful community... sure there are yobs and racist d*ckheads but they are a minority and probably feel teh way they do cause they are constant called racists anyway by you man and put down for being white all the f*cking time...the only people SEGREGATING are yourselves!IT IS IRONIC AND A MOCKERY YOU BLAME THE WHITE MAN FOR EVERYTHING- NOT GETTING A JOB ... IT'S CAUSE I'M BLACK- BECAUSE A WHITE GIRL MIGHT NOT FANCY YOU ... IT'S CAUSE I'M BLACK- NOT HAVING MONEY ... IT'S CAUSE I'M BLACK- NOT HAVING MORE THEN ANYONE ELSE EVEN IF YOU ARE EQUAL ... IT'S CAUSE I'M BLACKBLAME WHITE MAN EVERY f*cking TIMENO WONDER RACISTS EXIST... YOU BRING IT ON YOURSELVES BY BLAMING US FOR EVERYTHING WHEN ALL WE DO IS TRY AND HELP YOU..WE SHOULD JUST LEAVE U BE MAN AND SEE HOW FAR U GET.

Your just talking from imagination. I'm done talking to you
Awww bless ya. I'm actually speaking from fact honey buns. I think you're the one with the vivid imagination. Bless ya though, it's totally cute, like a room full of fluffy bunnies.

Guest Master_Yoda
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN ABOUT CERTAIN BLACK PEOPLEyou all say BLACK POWER ... be proud to be black and then you go and split people up by not seeing somalians as the same, africans and carabiens aint the same, you shoot the bumbaclart (and i dont care if i can say that word or not dont f*cking discriminate me for being white dictaiting to me what i can and cannot say) outta eachother over petty things then you come on forums and go "yeah black music, yeah black culture" yeah black this an black that then you are lenging down a next black kid over a dog or over some loose changed owed.. the "rivals" you are your own worst enemy don't blame white people cause we have grown out of the stage and become a peaceful community... sure there are yobs and racist d*ckheads but they are a minority and probably feel teh way they do cause they are constant called racists anyway by you man and put down for being white all the f*cking time...the only people SEGREGATING are yourselves!IT IS IRONIC AND A MOCKERY YOU BLAME THE WHITE MAN FOR EVERYTHING- NOT GETTING A JOB ... IT'S CAUSE I'M BLACK- BECAUSE A WHITE GIRL MIGHT NOT FANCY YOU ... IT'S CAUSE I'M BLACK- NOT HAVING MONEY ... IT'S CAUSE I'M BLACK- NOT HAVING MORE THEN ANYONE ELSE EVEN IF YOU ARE EQUAL ... IT'S CAUSE I'M BLACKBLAME WHITE MAN EVERY f*cking TIMENO WONDER RACISTS EXIST... YOU BRING IT ON YOURSELVES BY BLAMING US FOR EVERYTHING WHEN ALL WE DO IS TRY AND HELP YOU..WE SHOULD JUST LEAVE U BE MAN AND SEE HOW FAR U GET.
Whos we when have you ever tried to help the black man?

One thing I do hate is black people expecting me to apologise for something my ancestors didDon't hold it against us decades later
Yes because I'm sure a black person has asked you to apologise, fuck off you wasteman before I take your phone

Whos we when have you ever tried to help the black man?
COMIC RELIEF, WORLD AID, LIVE8, DONATIONS OF TINS OF FOOD, DONATIONS OF MONEY, EQUAL RIGHTS LAW, EQUAL OPPUTUNITY LAW, DISCRIMINATION ACT.. ENGLISH DOCTORS OUT IN AFRICA HELPING, BUYING YOUR MUSIC, JOB OFFERS...I COULD GO ON

Two different times. Back in them days, they were the only people they saw. Race wasnt a thing. So once again your chatting sh*t.Have u noticed my posts are real short now? Like XT said, your boring. I only reply so that others KNOW that your stupid.

Two different times. Back in them days, they were the only people they saw. Race wasnt a thing. So once again your chatting sh*t.Have u noticed my posts are real short now? Like XT said, your boring. I only reply so that others KNOW that your stupid.
your posts are shirt cause you can't answer what I am putting to you.You avoid the questions and accusations by diverting your responces into "your chatting sh*t" or "I will reply when something good is said" etc...You aint smart, you're bias.

your posts are shirt cause you can't answer what I am putting to you.You avoid the questions and accusations by diverting your responces into "your chatting sh*t" or "I will reply when something good is said" etc...You aint smart, you're bias.
Look in the mirror and say that. Its the best way to describe what will be looking at you