BLACK MUSIC

XX JOHN SMITH XX

Us as blacks moan that we are not part of the society and outcasts and reh reh, however its us who state "BLACK MUSIC" BLACK THIS AND THAT"We are separating ourselfs from them, yes the music was from black origins, however when ppl say black music its just dumb.
yes it is segregating.. this is the point I have been trying to make from daythe sooner we all realise we are all not different races but all human beings the world will step up.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mainly the white ppl are saying its not black music*waits for someone to say,''i dont''*
but serious though...there are black people on road who are murderers, have sex with little boys, rapists just exactly the same as there are white people who do the same..how can you claim one persons TALENT and give that one mans accomplishment to a whole race who did not achieve the accomplishment in a song just because he is the same colour?
NOBODY SAID THAT. SERIOUSLY JUST NAME SOME BIG US HIP HOP ARTIST AND ASK YOURSELF ARE THEY BLACK OR WHITE.IF THEY WERE WHITE, WHICH THEY'RE NOT, THEN IT MIGHT NOT BE CALLED BLACK MUSIC. WHY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT? SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND....

wait, so ashman is arguing with himself, posing as a white guy and a black guy with opposing views once again trying to provoke a racial thread. and some of you are still eagerly click clacking away trying to make 'points' like ur on question time?does ashman pay swiftie's bills?
*waits for an answer*

Guest Bedroom Bully
mainly the white ppl are saying its not black music*waits for someone to say,''i dont''*
but serious though...there are black people on road who are murderers, have sex with little boys, rapists just exactly the same as there are white people who do the same..how can you claim one persons TALENT and give that one mans accomplishment to a whole race who did not achieve the accomplishment in a song just because he is the same colour?
NOBODY SAID THAT. SERIOUSLY JUST NAME SOME BIG US HIP HOP ARTIST AND ASK YOURSELF ARE THEY BLACK OR WHITE.IF THEY WERE WHITE, WHICH THEY'RE NOT, THEN IT MIGHT NOT BE CALLED BLACK MUSIC. WHY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT? SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND....
Eminem

Guest Bedroom Bully
wait, so ashman is arguing with himself, posing as a white guy and a black guy with opposing views once again trying to provoke a racial thread. and some of you are still eagerly click clacking away trying to make 'points' like ur on question time?does ashman pay swiftie's bills?
Just play along lol

Us as blacks moan that we are not part of the society and outcasts and reh reh, however its us who state "BLACK MUSIC" BLACK THIS AND THAT"We are separating ourselfs from them, yes the music was from black origins, however when ppl say black music its just dumb.
yes it is segregating.. this is the point I have been trying to make from daythe sooner we all realise we are all not different races but all human beings the world will step up.
OH THIS IS THE SAME PERSON THAT SAID :''WE TRADED IN OU RAGS TO WEAR TROUSERS AND A SHIRT.''THATS NOT RACIST IS IT?

Eminem
Necro

OH THIS IS THE SAME PERSON THAT SAID :''WE TRADED IN OU RAGS TO WEAR TROUSERS AND A SHIRT.''THATS NOT RACIST IS IT?
well according to you it is black music because mostly black people do it and mainly black people listen to it..so you would agree then that in africa they origonally wear african robes and hats made out of silk fabrics..sandalsso black men who wear trousers or tracksuits or trainers etc are dressing white then?

Eminem
Necro
Beastie boysEverlast/House of painKid RockJohn cenaLady SovereignMarky markPaul WallRehabRenegadeRoccaVannilla IceSnowStereo mcsmike skinnerPlan BProfessor green

MATE I'M NOT SAYING THERE AINT WHITE ARTIST I'M SAYING LOOK AT THE MAJORITY.FOR EVERY 10 WHITE ARTIST YOU NAME, THERES PROBABLY LIKE 100 BLACK ARTIST.

so black men who wear trousers or tracksuits or trainers etc are dressing white then?
FUNNY THAT. WE BASICALLY CREATED URBAN FASHION. THAT IS NOT WHITE. AND IF YOU PUT SOME WHITE GIRLS IN HIP HOP VIDEOS DOING THE HOKIE COKIE DO YOU THINK IT WOULD SELL? WHITE GIRLS DON'T HAVE NO BOOTY. FACT.

ashmans music is waste nobody give him ratings, i remember that "be white" joke video, that song >>>_______ ashmans shables of a career

MATE I'M NOT SAYING THERE AINT WHITE ARTIST I'M SAYING LOOK AT THE MAJORITY.FOR EVERY 10 WHITE ARTIST YOU NAME, THERES PROBABLY LIKE 100 BLACK ARTIST.
so black men who wear trousers or tracksuits or trainers etc are dressing white then?
FUNNY THAT. WE BASICALLY CREATED URBAN FASHION. THAT IS NOT WHITE. AND IF YOU PUT SOME WHITE GIRLS IN HIP HOP VIDEOS DOING THE HOKIE COKIE DO YOU THINK IT WOULD SELL? WHITE GIRLS DON'T HAVE NO BOOTY. FACT.
The majority? funny that cause you are always moaning how you are a minority.How did you basically create urban fashion? the president of Nike is who? he aint black, the record labels back in the 60's who were investing and looking into talent, they wearn't black, you are just on the bandwagon cause you was born black.. do you know who this is mate?255_1394.pnghe was Bartolomeo Cristofori di Francesco the inventor os the piano.. does he look black to you? he was ItalianThe Guitar mate come origonally from spain, who invented sound recording? Thomas Edison, was he black?it doesent matter who or what things come from like you put it a "colour"these people are the geniuses... how did there skin colour invent something'? it was the mind and the mind is not black.... unlesss it is ur mind we are talking about of course.

its not like it was black peoples idea to put these genres all under the category black music,probly some hmv store manager or suttinanyway to me black music is norwegian metal bare ginger goths singing bout ravens and them

blues originated from slavery and has evolved into the contemporary Rhythm and Blues, hip hop, rap, grime music we hear today, so overall, these genre's are BLACK MUSIC because they originate from BLACK PEOPLE, end of.
okWHITE COMPUTERWHITE INTERNETWHITE TELEPHONEWHITE AIRPLANEWHITE CARWHITE BUSWHITE RADIOWHITE ENGLISH LANGUAGEYOU DON'T LIKE IT NOW DO YOU?THOUGHT NOT.