whos JANAY???????

lolguy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell is wrong with some of you man. i thought people were chatting sh*t bout man cockblocking e-moves. re-evaluate your life seriously. its not that hard to get girls that you have to hot up someone elses moves to get your foot in the door.some wastemen

lol, u lot r nutsthanx 2 everyone who told me about this.amusing to say the leasthaha.

Hol Tite the MyspaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeU's Lot Are f*ckedd

biggrin.gif Come On Profit, On your Myspace You anit even Got A Picture So You Must b Some Ugly c*nt :D Thinking Your Gona Expose Us Wots your Purpose?Whats Your Point? :D You Do You, I'll Do Me!Your Get Nowhere In Life Watching Others Actions!! This Is a Virtual World! It's Nuffin WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YAZMINTTMFanks For The Myspace Promotion It's Alot It's Alot Hellooooo

:D Hol Tite Your Nan :DX.

Guest Durrty Boi

why have bare videos been deleted?i jus read thru the topic now n see bare sh*t deleted offall the myspaces are privateman cnt see sh*tjus been on janay's myspace doe

Guest Durrty Boi
lol, u lot r nutsthanx 2 everyone who told me about this.amusing to say the leasthaha.

Hol Tite the MyspaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeU's Lot Are f*ckedd

biggrin.gif Come On Profit, On your Myspace You anit even Got A Picture So You Must b Some Ugly c*nt :D Thinking Your Gona Expose Us Wots your Purpose?Whats Your Point? :D You Do You, I'll Do Me!Your Get Nowhere In Life Watching Others Actions!! This Is a Virtual World! It's Nuffin WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YAZMINTTMFanks For The Myspace Promotion It's Alot It's Alot Hellooooo

:D Hol Tite Your Nan :DX.

any bruv chick, no female should use hold tight, its alot etc etc-5 points for using slang-6 points for being a slag

pissed...this is all admins fault addin slags to the set!!oh an yazmin i aint butters i just aint a bait slag like you 2 be postin my face all over the internet 2 b scoped out wen im ravin or out an about so dont hype it...u on the other hand are obvously a butters grime hag wanabe an as i told ur co-sket ur videos on youtube out waste anyfin ever done in this forum an if promotion 4 bein a dumb slag begfriend is wat u like then its all bless...tell u wat i'll do me an you can do the whole of boy better know!!!d*ckHEAD

joke is that yazmin bitch has set her profile name on myspace to "profit ur a dik ed" come on now she is bate pissed we chose janay to expose instead of her butters self...yazmin if ur readin this safe 4 the myspace premotion u hag!!

Guest Mr. F
pissed...this is all admins fault addin slags to the set!!oh an yazmin i aint butters i just aint a bait slag like you 2 be postin my face all over the internet 2 b scoped out wen im ravin or out an about so dont hype it...u on the other hand are obvously a butters grime hag wanabe an as i told ur co-sket ur videos on youtube out waste anyfin ever done in this forum an if promotion 4 bein a dumb slag begfriend is wat u like then its all bless...tell u wat i'll do me an you can do the whole of boy better know!!!d*ckHEAD
lmao theyve been on the myspace from day....

nar swear u sed in this thread ur addin them...so did u snitch or was it sum1 else?

Guest Mr. F
nar swear u sed in this thread ur addin them...so did u snitch or was it sum1 else?
they were already on it.... every mod has access to the myspace, but no messages what so ever had been sent to either of them.......from when man posted the myspace link in the thread some one is bound 2 snake u up.....