whos JANAY???????

lolguy

Did this Yazmin girl who's lurking in this thread sign up solely to take the piss out of lolguy?Better question, who is lolguy?
I SIGNED UP BECOZ SOMEONE TOLD MY CUZON JANAY THAT PPL WAS ON HERE CHATTIN ABOUT US,DIDNT EVEN KNOW THIS FORUM EXSITED TILL TODAY LOLGUY IS A PERVERTED TWISTED INDIVIDUAL WHO FORT HE COULD GET MY CUZON ON WEBCAM TO TRY AND EXPOSE HER OH MY GOD!!HIS SAD WE ARE 17 YEAR OLDS HIS ABOUT 23 HE NEEDS TO GET UP GO AND GET A JOB AND STOP LIVING OF THE SOCIALAND BASHING OVER YOUNG GIRLS
the plan was to get u naked and then giv t to all ur top friends... and put u down a peg or 2.ur also fat.u think ur all cool being a grime groupie ur jus waste.
LOLGUY HOW OLD R U?U WONT PUT ME DOWN A PEG OR TWOILL RAISE MY LEVELS I DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT U, WHO U RUR HATIN GROW UP c*nt
suck my big black c*ck
Nuh Your Probably Got Aids Or Something
sterotyping?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did this Yazmin girl who's lurking in this thread sign up solely to take the piss out of lolguy?Better question, who is lolguy?
I SIGNED UP BECOZ SOMEONE TOLD MY CUZON JANAY THAT PPL WAS ON HERE CHATTIN ABOUT US,DIDNT EVEN KNOW THIS FORUM EXSITED TILL TODAY LOLGUY IS A PERVERTED TWISTED INDIVIDUAL WHO FORT HE COULD GET MY CUZON ON WEBCAM TO TRY AND EXPOSE HER OH MY GOD!!HIS SAD WE ARE 17 YEAR OLDS HIS ABOUT 23 HE NEEDS TO GET UP GO AND GET A JOB AND STOP LIVING OF THE SOCIALAND BASHING OVER YOUNG GIRLS
the plan was to get u naked and then giv t to all ur top friends... and put u down a peg or 2.ur also fat.u think ur all cool being a grime groupie ur jus waste.
LOLGUY HOW OLD R U?U WONT PUT ME DOWN A PEG OR TWOILL RAISE MY LEVELS I DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT U, WHO U RUR HATIN GROW UP c*nt
suck my big black c*ck
?
LolGuy I Dnt Want to Have This Disscusion With You anymore It's Like Talkin To nuffin You anit got a Picture so you Must b An Ugly c*nt!?OR a Pervert You Keep Goin On about Grime Groupies!! ... It's Myspace Stop Takin It Seroiusly Do You Like Grime?...Your f*cking Misson Failed so Badly You d*ckheadYou Really Fort You Would Expose Us HhaaaaYou Such a WASTE ManYou Sat They In Your Little RoomAnd Fort DAMMMMM I Wanna Expose These Girls And Got all Excited and Really fort It Would Work Went Out In Your Own Real world Maybe to work Or Just out And Was Thinking DAMMMMMM I gotta Expose them Did Ya ?

suck my big black c*ck
?
LolGuy I Dnt Want to Have This Disscusion With You anymore It's Like Talkin To nuffin You anit got a Picture so you Must b An Ugly c*nt!?OR a Pervert You Keep Goin On about Grime Groupies!! ... It's Myspace Stop Takin It Seroiusly Do You Like Grime?...Your f*cking Misson Failed so Badly You d*ckheadYou Really Fort You Would Expose Us HhaaaaYou Such a WASTE ManYou Sat They In Your Little RoomAnd Fort DAMMMMM I Wanna Expose These Girls And Got all Excited and Really fort It Would Work Went Out In Your Own Real world Maybe to work Or Just out And Was Thinking DAMMMMMM I gotta Expose them Did Ya ?
no jus you.also ur fat.just wanted to give u a reality check about ur whole aspect on life watchign ur videos ur the man reason this country is gonig down hill.go eat a cake

suck my big black c*ck
?
no jus you.also ur fat.just wanted to give u a reality check about ur whole aspect on life watchign ur videos ur the man reason this country is gonig down hill.go eat a cake
I Fat Duno Where Ur Gettin That From OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGWHO R U TO SAY ABOUT OUR VIDEOS WHY DOES IT BOTHER YOU THAT MUCH HUH?

Hardly exposure.I've just been reading the past two pages, I was told not to bother as no one went through with it.The guys must have felt left wanting like it was the Messy "exposure" all over again.