SKY - Live Games Announced

Rsonist

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...gue+live+on+Sky
SKY SPORTS LIVE PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES AUGUST Saturday 11 Sunderland v Tottenham 12.45pm TBC Sunday 12 Chelsea v Birmingham City 1.30pm TBC Sunday 12 Manchester United v Reading 4pm TBC Tuesday 14 Tottenham v Everton 8pm TBC Wednesday 15 Wigan Athletic v Middlesbrough 8pm TBC Saturday 18 Portsmouth v Bolton 12.45pm TBC Sunday 19 Manchester City v Man Utd 1.30pm TBC Sunday 19 Liverpool v Chelsea 4pm TBC Saturday 25 Sunderland v Liverpool 12.45pm TBC Sunday 26 Man Utd v Tottenham 4pm TBC SEPTEMBER Sunday 2 Arsenal v Portsmouth 1.30pm TBC Sunday 2 Aston Villa v Chelsea 4pm TBC Saturday 15 Portsmouth v Liverpool 12.45pm TBC Sunday 16 Manchester City v Aston Villa 4pm TBC Sunday 23 Manchester United v Chelsea 4pm TBC Saturday 29 Manchester City v Newcastle 12.45pm TBC Sunday 30 Everton v Middlesbrough 4pm TBC OCTOBER Saturday 6 Manchester United v Wigan 12.45pm TBC Sunday 7 Reading v Derby County 2pm TBC Sunday 7 Fulham v Portsmouth 4.10pm TBC Saturday 20 Everton v Liverpool 12.45pm TBC Sunday 21 West Ham United v Sunderland 4pm TBC Sunday 28 Bolton v Aston Villa 1.30pm TBC Sunday 28 Liverpool v Arsenal 4pm TBC NOVEMBER Saturday 3 Arsenal v Manchester United 12.45pm TBC Sunday 4 West Ham United v Bolton 4pm TBC Saturday 10 Sunderland v Newcastle United 12.45pm TBC Sunday 11 Birmingham City v Aston Villa 1pm TBC Sunday 11 Portsmouth v Manchester City 4pm TBC Saturday 24 Newcastle v Liverpool 12.45pm TBC Sunday 25 West Ham United v Tottenham 1.30pm TBC Sunday 25 Fulham v Blackburn Rovers 4pm TBC
Pissed.I'll need to stay in Sunderland over the Friday night now they have moved our game to 12.45......cunts.

Wait Sky aren't showing Spurs vs Arsenal. Well looks like I'll be ordering Setanta now.
First thing i noticed when i saw the list as well.Surely it wont go ahead at 3 o'clock on the saturday? It wont be moved to the sunday.f*ck sake, imagine showing Portsmouth and Liverpool over the N.London derby, pissed beyond belief.When do setanta release their confirmed matches?

Stat dont bother getting Setanta, its not on that eitherFrom Spurs official website, all live games that have been confirmed -

Sunderland (a), Saturday August 11, 12.45pm, Sky Sports. Everton (h), Tuesday August 14, 8pm, Sky Sports. Manchester United (a), Sunday August 26 (from August 25), 4pm, Sky Sports. Aston Villa (h), Monday October 1 (from September 29), 8pm, Setanta Sports. Newcastle United (a), Monday October 22 (from October 23), 8pm, Setanta Sports. West Ham (a), Sunday November 25 (from November 24), 1.30pm, Sky Sports.
No N.London derby!?!?Only this -
The first North London derby of the season against Arsenal at the Lane on Saturday September 15 will now kick-off at 1.30pm on Police advice.
Pissed.....

Poor show Sky, poor show.
Do you know how hard it is to get a f*ckin ticket for this match as well being only a Bronze member.Im too pissed at the moment.1.30pm on a saturday, while SKY show Portsmouth-Liverpool.Someone is having a f*ckin laugh.....! biggrin.gif

Guest Ryan
Do you know how hard it is to get a f*ckin ticket for this match as well being only a Bronze member.Im too pissed at the moment.1.30pm on a saturday, while SKY show Portsmouth-Liverpool.Someone is having a f*ckin laugh.....! biggrin.gif
Probably similar to being a Red member.BBC and ITV don't have any games do they? I heard something about it a while back.

Probably similar to being a Red member.BBC and ITV don't have any games do they? I heard something about it a while back.
Yeah we got, in order (best at top) -PlatinumGoldSilverBronzeLilywhiteSo its near enough impossible for a arsenal or chelsea match for me.BBC only have FA Cup and ITV have sweet f*ck all i think.And Younger, i'm pretty sure SKY wont be showing it, they have confirmed they will be showing Portsmouth-Liverpool k.o at 12.45, they cant overlap it with Spurs-Arsenal which will kick off while that match is at half time.

Asiaplate is you fam
Nah i cant do that, i cant watch our derby on some shitty stream, with no pint, no cig, no atmosphere, no nothing.I cant. Its against all my morals.I need to find a pub that does that Arab TV sh*t, they got all the kickoffs on Saturdays at 3, its illegal in this country, but i know a few pubs have done it in the past.

At least this is ONE thing we both agree with.
I know. And SKY must know as well. Their gooner coporates are shook to air it, cause they know.Argggh pissed, i cant miss the only time we are gonna win against you lot since i was 13 years old.And i'm not waiting till the 22nd Dec, cause we will probably loose then. And then i will need to wait another, almost full year till we play you lot again.Oh my days, im fumin....

Asiaplate is you fam
Nah i cant do that, i cant watch our derby on some shitty stream, with no pint, no cig, no atmosphere, no nothing.I cant. Its against all my morals.I need to find a pub that does that Arab TV sh*t, they got all the kickoffs on Saturdays at 3, its illegal in this country, but i know a few pubs have done it in the past.
AHHAHA i watched the Champions League Final on that Arab TV sky box sh*t, My local pub got rid of SKY. That sh*t if f*cked because its like 15 seconds behind

I'm sure they'll show it on Premiership Plus (if it still exists) or something.They'll show it, they'll have to show it, they can't not show it. Plus these live games will change, SKY always change it up. Think about on FM when they send you a news message...'Tottenham's match versus Arsenal has been pushed back until Monday for live TV coverage'.

Further justifies that the Merseyside derby is bigger than the north london derbyCertain man were saying how it was swag compared to totty V Arsenal and how Liverpool fans and Bitters sit next to each otherYou man are pissed biggrin.gif*anticipates Pompey game and watches it will glee*Also I have a Arab box thingy will probably show it not sure though