Worst thing u done with your car

Guest Dos Santos

oh yeah i have one.one time i was driving to check one link up north,(tony i think u know who she is) anyways that day i had drove from northampton to gatwick to notting hill to northampton and back up north non stop. was like 3am and i was tired. my eyes were closing i had no music or nuthin to keep me hype. anyways i thought to myself if i close my eyes liek 10 seconds id feel better. (empty road) anyways i did it like a fool all i hurd was RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (cars on the hard shoulder) anyways i jumped up. opened all windows and sun roof and just let the freezing cold air come in to keep me awakef*ck them movements again.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah i have one.one time i was driving to check one link up north,(tony i think u know who she is) anyways that day i had drove from northampton to gatwick to notting hill to northampton and back up north non stop. was like 3am and i was tired. my eyes were closing i had no music or nuthin to keep me hype. anyways i thought to myself if i close my eyes liek 10 seconds id feel better. (empty road) anyways i did it like a fool all i hurd was RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (cars on the hard shoulder) anyways i jumped up. opened all windows and sun roof and just let the freezing cold air come in to keep me awakef*ck them movements again.
LOLThem tiredness there.Ive done that before, kept waking up just b4 I hit a tree bout 4 times.

Didn't have the handbrake on and rolled into the mini-van in front. Didn't even realise it was a slope! I wondered why he didn't try to make me pull over... Turned out he had one of those hooks on the back to tow things. Deaded my licence plate but his car was fine. He knew without even getting out.Also was trying to pull up to the taxi bay area in the Brewery car park and thought "I'm always too far out, let's try to swing in real close this time". Forgot the little post things... Hit one. Then got out to look at it and dropped my phone.

LOLThem tiredness there.Ive done that before, kept waking up just b4 I hit a tree bout 4 times.
lmfaou guys are nutters i don't even feel tired after 7 hours of pure ravin and drugs i drive to kingston than to cheshunt all through central at 6.30am, llow tellin urself to go to sleepworse thing iv done is reverse around a corner to fast...now i have a big green dent

Guest StabiloBossman

Spunkin up the side of the seat aftr shaggin sum spunky little whore i dropped her home she got out and i put my fresh new stone island jacket back on (light material like on those addidas jackets in jd)lent over to get my mp3 player out othe little side bit on ure door and my sleeve rubbed all up the spunk didnt even realize went kfc standin in the que and then realized it Proper pissed at the fact it was on my new stoney but also cos the girls behind me must of clocked it

Spunkin up the side of the seat aftr shaggin sum spunky little whore i dropped her home she got out and i put my fresh new stone island jacket back on (light material like on those addidas jackets in jd)lent over to get my mp3 player out othe little side bit on ure door and my sleeve rubbed all up the spunk didnt even realize went kfc standin in the que and then realized it Proper pissed at the fact it was on my new stoney but also cos the girls behind me must of clocked it
lllllllllllloooooooooolllllllllllllwearing ur own cum like its fashion

So much stupidness I did in my old car. To name a few...Blew out when a policeman on foot asked me to pull over.Stole a crate of lucozade from the back of a delivery van and blew out coz the delivery driver was blocking the road and wouldn't move.Got a producer and never went to the fed stationBorrowed my car to a shotter who probly hotted up my car.Let said shotter hold something illegal in my car for a couple of days.Ran a cyclist over.Don't do anythign like this in my new car, the worst thing I do in the new car is let people get in the back and scuff the upholstery, which really really pisses me off!

Guest I.B.Blackman
DAMN, i need to a car to reply to threads like this!!!
SME ERE
crashed into a skoda,had sponge n icing all over my car!
LOL
run over an old lady for joke
LOOOOOOL

worst fing i ever dun was let my friend egg mans from my car...b4 we started i had a gud 15 min rant bout not gettin egg anywhere in my car an try ur hardist not to get it on the outside....5 mins later my friend got over hype after lickin sum african man in the side of the head he grabed 2 more an lashed them both straight in2 the top of the frame of the door (the bit that goes round the top of the window) and also coverin himself in it....DIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEAAAAADDDDD!!!

So much stupidness I did in my old car. To name a few...Blew out when a policeman on foot asked me to pull over.Stole a crate of lucozade from the back of a delivery van and blew out coz the delivery driver was blocking the road and wouldn't move.Got a producer and never went to the fed stationBorrowed my car to a shotter who probly hotted up my car.Let said shotter hold something illegal in my car for a couple of days.Ran a cyclist over.Don't do anythign like this in my new car, the worst thing I do in the new car is let people get in the back and scuff the upholstery, which really really pisses me off!
BADGYAL! BOOP BOOP!

Accra are you taking the piss? biggrin.gif
Guess.
Why are you always so mean to me?? :D And AC Slater, no I didn't, surpirisingly. I've been stopped in my cooper and they checked my details but nothing came up on my address so I 'm thinking that producer must just be linked to my old car. I hope.

Worst thing i done nearly cost my life and my cari was driving behind 1 old woman driving a jag, and she was driving quite slow, so i dropped my car into 3rd gear and floored it while overtaking her, upon doing that an oncoming car was coming in the other direction so me not trying to back out still floored my car, but then realised i wouldnt make it, but i just did in time, was a few mililmetres away from him when i got back into my lanebut the stupidiest thing i've done is let a 15yr old girl drive my car (my girls younger sis before anyone asks) and she ended up crashing itmy bredrins the worst, we was up in birmingham once, parked up some hill, and he was kinda drunk as we left birmingham and was parked infront of me, he started his car up and took the handbrake off before lifting up the clutch and his car rolled onto mine, luckily no damage was done

Worst thing i done nearly cost my life and my cari was driving behind 1 old woman driving a jag, and she was driving quite slow, so i dropped my car into 3rd gear and floored it while overtaking her, upon doing that an oncoming car was coming in the other direction so me not trying to back out still floored my car, but then realised i wouldnt make it, but i just did in time, was a few mililmetres away from him when i got back into my lanemy bredrins the worst, we was up in birmingham once, parked up some hill, and he was kinda drunk as we left birmingham and was parked infront of me, he started his car up and took the handbrake off before lifting up the clutch and his car rolled onto mine, luckily no damage was done
I have actually done this as well, but it was my car and a white van with two eastern european geezers in it. I didn't make it in time to overtake and had to drop back and get back behind them, but in doing so clipped the side of their van on my wing. Pissed. That turned into some big drama though, they followed me down my road and were hanging around the top of my road for tiiiime. My mum called the police in the end. Turned out they were illegals and didn't even have an English licence so the police just llowed me and focused on arresting them.The amount of drama I've been through has been mad. Need to calm myself.